Best fashion Alternates

nwtrailtrekker

Where has this jersey been??  I can't believe I've never seen this one before. Too sweet!

Yeah, I like it alot. I've never seen it in any of the online stores, nor have I ever seen anyone wearing it. I saw it in a sports store down here and thought it was pretty damn sweet. Don't remember what the place was called but it's not one of the larger chains like Champ Sports, Foot Locker, Sports Authority, etc. I usually buy all my jersies at the place.

I remember seeing it an Eastbay catalog either the 2002-03 season, or 03-04. I've never seen it physically at a store...just in that catalog.

I remember seeing those in the Champs here the last season that Nike was able to sell em before reebok took over all NBA apparel. reebok apparently hasn't seen fit to continue it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

DALLAS.jpg

Where has this jersey been??  I can't believe I've never seen this one before. Too sweet!

Yeah, I like it alot. I've never seen it in any of the online stores, nor have I ever seen anyone wearing it. I saw it in a sports store down here and thought it was pretty damn sweet. Don't remember what the place was called but it's not one of the larger chains like Champ Sports, Foot Locker, Sports Authority, etc. I usually buy all my jersies at the place.

I remember seeing it an Eastbay catalog either the 2002-03 season, or 03-04. I've never seen it physically at a store...just in that catalog.

I remember seeing those in the Champs here the last season that Nike was able to sell em before reebok took over all NBA apparel. reebok apparently hasn't seen fit to continue it.

That would be great if someone could find this for sale online for me. I must own this one! :D

6uXNWAo.png

Archived