Toronto Maple Leafs concept

IceCap

Basically I tried to keep the uniforms as traditionaly as possible using the for fitting trends. I used RC's prototype Nike sift template. I used RBK marks, seeing as the new RBK jerseys are said to be simular to the Nike ones. Thanks to RC for the templates, fonts, and tags.

NHLunisTMLff.png

Thats actually pretty damn nice. I can't tell if its 1 or 2 stripes going down the arms and sides though...

It's two blue stripes, sperated by a thick white one. I may do an other version using the current Leafs logo. I think it would work better with the new template.

I think you shold at that "tml" on the shoulder as well mabye add sliver outline and possily mabye something at the bottom on the arm, but other than that it is looking good and i could see those in action, nice job.

4kv29i.jpg

For some reason, the old Leafs logo really works with this jersey. I mean it's like it was made for this.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

All right, did a concept using the new leaf, didn't like it. So far I havn't found a way to improve on this. I hate the additions the Leafs have made latley (the TML logo and silver outlines), and I won't be using those elements. I will be coming out with a home version soon.

love it icecap, it's traditional enough for the Leafs.

One question, where is everybody getting the Swift template from?

RC released two versions in an other thread.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=33334

Archived