Minnesota Wild Concept Revisited

Chief.

Okay, spyboy1, I can take constructive critisism, and I can take suggestions to improve the concept. But when someone uses words like "horrid" and "eyesore" and "downright depressing", it flusters me a little. Please just help out a little and give suggestions, that's why I posted it.

i thought his post was pretty fair, actually...

he basically says that all of your changes are downgrades from the original... to which i'll agree.

not your fault. you took a chance, and to some of us, it didn't work out for you.

not sure what kind of suggestions you want from him. juding by his reply, i say his suggestions are:

1) change the colors to something less passive and muted.

2) change the template to something less busy.

Okay, I get what your saying. I guess it was just his word choice ("horrid", mostly) that made me a little mad, but I need to take the good with the bad. My apologies.

Thanks to everyone who replied.

I like the changes and the colors. The colors give a nod to the old North Stars.

I like the green jersey bette than the white. The white is inconsistant. The glod needs to be between the black and the Green on the numbers and stripes, like it is the logo. That way the dark doesn't blend together.

i like black, green cream look. the black goes with the logo better than red does. i like the night sky look on the logo with the North Star which gives a nod to the north stars. though dallas may have some objections though with the colors.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I like the jerseys - unfortunately the black & green/dark jersey don't work well. Not sure what they need; either the gold or white needs to be added.

Overall - wonderful use of the northstars colors to your design. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

As many others have said, the colors just don't really work. It doesn't have a "wild" feel and doesn't really fit all the well together.

I also agree with those who said the logo idea is very cool making it a nocturnal look to it. I like the change of it being a moon.

Archived