Worst moment in sports

NJTank

You know people alway blame Buckner, but who threw teh wild pitch that tied the game?

Do you honsetly think if Buckner fiedls the ball teh Sox win? come on.

I stil think Mookie beats Buckner to the bag in the first place. With his two bad wheels and Mookies speed it would have atleast been close.

So what happens if teh play is made game goes on with Red Sox dazed and Mets with new life, who is not to say the Mets put the Sox down in order in the Top of the 11th and win it the bottom of the inning.

I at least as a Mets fan have always felt Buckner is a little unfairly blamed.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

a small addition that i just remembered and is half good:

a little after i'd graduated out of high school, i went over to see a baseball game (thankfully, no ping-it was a woodbat tourney).  i sit down in the stands and sometime during the first inning i find myself sitting next to this one softball player (hot freshman at the time, now a hot senior) :;): anyway we get to talkin and i lose track of the ballgame...why so bad?  cus i wound up writing the book on missing a no-hitter(my school) despite being at the field.  an error-ridden one, but a no-no nonetheless.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Buckner should have never played in that game.  It bothers me when he gets blamed all the time.  Bucky f------ Dent, as he is known, is the worst of those three for me.

For me, the worst sports moment can be described in two words:  No Goal.

The Winnipeg Jets move to Phoenix.

That took me all of 0.36 seconds.

Honourable mention: Nov. 21, 2001. The 89th Grey Cup. (What's the Super Bowl up to, btw? 38?) A day that shall forever live in infamy.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Norwood was in a bad position on that kick he never made a kick that far on grass in his career. The Bill really should have known that and treid to get ateelast down field another 10 yards.

You knwo had teh Bills won just 1 of those 4 Super Bowls they would be thought of as one of the greatest teams of all time, instead they are seen as losers its almost unfair.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

You know had the Bills won just 1 of those 4 Super Bowls they would be thought of as one of the greatest teams of all time, instead they are seen as losers its almost unfair.

Well, fortunately the HOF voters know better since they've at least got their QB and head coach in Canton with a stall waiting for Bruce Smith.

You knwo had teh Bills won just 1 of those 4 Super Bowls they would be thought of as one of the greatest teams of all time, instead they are seen as losers its almost unfair.

What kills me is that people talk about those 4 Super Bowls as if the Bills went winless throughout those entire regular seasons!

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

le jour que la musique est morte:  1995, the day Patrick Roy threw his little hissy fit and Rejan Houle traded him.  HE LET IN THE dangING GOALS!!!! AND HE COMPLIANS!!! AGHHHH!

*calm*

Anywho, that, or the day the Nords/Jets moved, or last years Patriots/Dolphins Week 17 game.

Archived