Cooper Tire New Logo

paynomind

logo_CooperTires.gif

Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. recently introduced a look that it says embodies the company?s position as a leading tire brand. Cooper?s first logo redesign in more than 50 years harkens back to the oval logo while conveying a modern sense of performance and speed. Cooper Tire & Rubber is a global company that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of passenger car, light truck, medium truck tires and subsidiaries that specialize in motorcycle and racing tires, as well as tread rubber and related equipment for the retread industry.

With headquarters in Findlay, Ohio, Cooper Tire has 39 manufacturing, sales, distribution, technical and design facilities within its family of companies located around the world.

For more information, visit Cooper Tire's web site at www.coopertireandrubber.com.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The new logo is very generic. The old one is very dated. The new slogan is horrendous.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived