Sport Flags

Islesfan

Hey all,

I know this has nothing to do with logos and I appologize for posting this in this forum but I really want to know how to get those cool waving flags you all have into my signature. I know how to change my signature and found the website to get the flags, but I don't know how to insert them and have them show up. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

PS...this signature is all I'm getting for a signature right now...

I would also suggest you download them from the site where they are found and upload them to your own webspace and remote-link from there ... it's not nice to take up other people's bandwidth. ^_^

Got it! Thanks guys...ummm how do I make them smaller?

Download the smaller versions. There's usually the smaller version on top, then the links to the medium and large versions.

The page I found only has medium and large to choose from. Is there a website where I can get the small flags? What I have now is the medium size. When I try to click on the flag on the website, nothing happens so you can only choose medium of large.

The page I found only has medium and large to choose from. Is there a website where I can get the small flags? What I have now is the medium size. When I try to click on the flag on the website, nothing happens so you can only choose medium of large.

Same website ... just right-click on the smaller version and save it to your computer.

I hate being a pain in the @ss glenn, but after I save it to My Computer...how do I get the address into IMG on the page to edit my sig?

You need to get a free account at photobucket. You cant post right from your compuer, it needs to be on the internet.

Then, just go from there its pretty simple.

Nice flag by the way! B)

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived