Les Nordiques de Québec Swift Concept

chrimart

A little bit of nostalagy in the swift bandwagon !

Updated: Feb. 28...

quenord_blue.GIF

quenord.GIF

quenord_red.GIF

chimart :flagcanada::hockeysmiley:

It Should Be Lawful for the Queen of Hockey Land, by and with the Advice and the Consent of the Sinners and the House of Pain, to Make Laws for Pucks, Hot Dogs and Good Government...

Isn't that the logo they designed for the WHA team that was supposed to be coming to Quebec? I could be wrong...

Nope... It was the logo they designed just before the team moved to Colorado.

The WHA one was way uglier than that. ^_^

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

The logo is the one set before they moved to Denver...

Ok, the gold is not popular, but it is the alternate color of the city (navy and gold).

It Should Be Lawful for the Queen of Hockey Land, by and with the Advice and the Consent of the Sinners and the House of Pain, to Make Laws for Pucks, Hot Dogs and Good Government...

The third sweater has promise, but...

1. The pairing of red and blue stripes in the "back muscles" panels on the sides is painful to look at. Like a bad attempt at 3-D. They need to be separated with white or change one of the colors (red most likely) to white. Otherwise, it's a bad optical illusion.

2. The number font screams "I don't want to be taken seriously like a top-level team." More like something a lower division Euro club team.

3. Red mesh on a blue sweater? Why? It looks forced.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I knew it was only a matter of time before you ****** ***** started using the swift template for your concepts.

There is no "bandwagon", just a bunch of predictable ******** ********* not being original.

Great. It's a jersey in colors they have already used with logos they already used put into a paint by numbers template. There's no creativity involved. It's just all paint by numbers stuff a 6-year-old could do. No need to do the rest of the league because we can all picture them in our minds already.

Yawn. <_<

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived