A victory for Sweden...

Sodboy13

Well, then you'd have a traditionally styled hockey sweater with a lighter material and a tighter fit.

And that I can live with. The functionality is always going to evolve. But--as you allude to-- the vertical stripes and the disgusting similarities between the teams is what the big problem is.

If the jersey is tighter, it could affect sales to fans, but that's it. The teams can essentially come out with the same jerseys as they currently have. Please let them do that. My prediction: very similar templates, with identical number fonts across the board and vertical stripes across the board. All so Reebok can have another advertising platform.

I'll never buy one. And I would if they used the new materail/tighter fit with each team continuing to have unique jerseys.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived