Toronto Raptors Concept

14er

I dropped the purple, since they are planning on doing that anyway. I gave the uniforms a really modern look since they are one of the leagues newest franchises. I also tried to make the uniforms go along with the text. C&C please.

Primary Logo

raptorsconlogo5hi.png

Home

raptorsconhome2hr.png

Away

raptorsconroad3bs.png

Alt.

raptorsconalt4iz.png

I like it...but it kinda remindes me of the Huston Rockets...and the away should read Toronto...but otherwise pretty nice.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Diggin' the striping on the shorts. Not crazy about the unnecessary stripes going up the backs of the jerseys. Not so bad, although I like the font the Raps use for the numbers and the wordmark now, and IMO they're worth keeping (at least the numbers font).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Please, anything but black for the Raptors. Even though I am a fan on black on unis, I am not digging that one. I would rather see a purple or gray one as an alt, but they are "dropping" purple and I highly doubt that they would have a gray alternate jersey.

Archived