New NFL Europe Jerseys

walkerws

i don't like the excessive use of patches....maybe they could print the ads into the jersey and REMOVE the NFL club logos, no one cares who they play for in the US, they are palying for Rhein or Amsterdam or any other NFLE team...also those not on NFL rosters may not liek the idea of superstars in 'higher level teams' jerseys

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Well, I'm just thankful they finally ditched those block numbers that looked like the ones ironed onto your little league jersey. Next up, let's work on shrinking those ridiculous NFL team logos on the front. Would it kill ya to just put the wordmark there?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I like the early Reebok jerseys with the small numbers on the front. Somewhere I still have a Barcelona ...

Here is a replica of those jerseys...

dcp_0049.jpg

Well, I think the League never had really good looking uniforms since it?s return in 1995. I loved the uniforms of the original WLAF (1991-92). Those where great. Am I the only one that thinks that way?

Regarding the 2006 jerseys...

The Galaxy and the Fire are the only teams which got a new jersey for this season. The other four teams will go with their previous ones.

Heard that they didn?t change the four other jerseys because Reebok hasn?t sold the inventory of replica shirts of those teams. :cry:

OT: I am pleasantly surprised to see the Eagles signed Timmy Chang.

On topic, the lesser of huge logos taking up the front of the jersey the better.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I like the early Reebok jerseys with the small numbers on the front. Somewhere I still have a Barcelona ...

I've managed to scrounge up 5 of the 6 WLAF '95 jerseys... so if anyone out there's got a Rhein Fire in a size large, let's do lunch.

Interesting thing about these particular replicas I've learned from collecting them: Some were manufactured in Poland, some in Spain, and some in the USA, each with its own little quirks in the details. Seems like the Polish ones are of the highest quality. Now, upon discovering this, part of me said "Hey, you should try to collect 3 full sets, one of each country." That's when the other part of me threatened to beat some sense into me.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Why don't the NFLE teams get to have individual and unique uniforms? The Fire, for exapmple, would look great if they has flaves going over the shoulders, like the Chargers and bolts.

It might be because -- and please correct me if i'm wrong -- all the NFLE teams are owned by the NFL.

If they were indpendently owned franchises, each owner might be willing to shell out the cash for their own uniform designs.

I would guess that, on the whole, it's cheaper for the NFL make cookie-cutter kits.

I actually had that Dragons jersey that was posted :D and I wore it once or twice, but gave it away (a little tight)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

maybe they could print the ads into the jersey and REMOVE the NFL club logos, no one cares who they play for in the US, they are palying for Rhein or Amsterdam or any other NFLE team

Except for those of us who are fans of the NFL, and don't pay any attention to NFLE, except when we stumble upon it on TV. If I see one of my teams' players (easily identified, thanks to that team patch), I may be inclined to stick around and watch.

It's where I sit.

Well, I think the League never had really good looking uniforms since it?s return in 1995. I loved the uniforms of the original WLAF (1991-92). Those where great. Am I the only one that thinks that way?

Regarding the 2006 jerseys...

The Galaxy and the Fire are the only teams which got a new jersey for this season. The other four teams will go with their previous ones.

Heard that they didn?t change the four other jerseys because Reebok hasn?t sold the inventory of replica shirts of those teams. :cry:

The Orlando Thunder were my favorite... Loved the green.

They signed Chang 2 months ago...  :D

Found a website where the original WLAF uniforms are being sold

I checked out the old Toronto Phantoms jersey from the Arena league. I find it funny that they were sponsored by the U.S. Army.

The whole league was sponsored by the Army til this year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived