WLAF Seoul

cyandlux

Nice work, but while I like that logo for a primary, I prefer profile logos on football helmets, not straight on.

Still that's a matter of taste, but profiles work better.

I'd also try to add some contrast between the helmet & logo--but otherwise good work.

I like the wordmark especially.

It might look good on the helmet--or a lynx profile.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I'd also try to add some contrast between the helmet & logo--but otherwise good work.

i agree...i've said this about a couple of your concepts...on many of these the logo doesn't jump out on the helmet - make that white outline thicker and you've got yourself a winner - your wordmarks are a thing of beauty...really good stuff

jldesigns404eo.png

i agree...i've said this about a couple of your concepts...on many of these the logo doesn't jump out on the helmet - make that white outline thicker and you've got yourself a winner - your wordmarks are a thing of beauty...really good stuff

I also agree. This is my only criticism of this one. I think part of the contrast problem may arise because the eyes and mouth are the same color as the shell (as was the case with the Hong Kong concept).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• 3 weeks later...

Archived