Sign in to follow this  
cyandlux

WLAF Seoul

Nice work, but while I like that logo for a primary, I prefer profile logos on football helmets, not straight on.

Still that's a matter of taste, but profiles work better.

I'd also try to add some contrast between the helmet & logo--but otherwise good work.

I like the wordmark especially.

It might look good on the helmet--or a lynx profile.

The head doesn't seem to flow right into the ear shape. The way they go together just doesn't look right.

I'd also try to add some contrast between the helmet & logo--but otherwise good work.

i agree...i've said this about a couple of your concepts...on many of these the logo doesn't jump out on the helmet - make that white outline thicker and you've got yourself a winner - your wordmarks are a thing of beauty...really good stuff

i agree...i've said this about a couple of your concepts...on many of these the logo doesn't jump out on the helmet - make that white outline thicker and you've got yourself a winner - your wordmarks are a thing of beauty...really good stuff

I also agree. This is my only criticism of this one. I think part of the contrast problem may arise because the eyes and mouth are the same color as the shell (as was the case with the Hong Kong concept).