ACC Football Concepts

Ben5

Fabulous concept designs Ben. But I have one curious question. Which American football jersey template did you use to develop those concepts? I personally love that design!

It's an old template I had for Photoshop. I have long since lost it, but one could probably find it if one looked hard enough.

I'm flattered that you are bumping my old topics. There is a lot of good stuff that has been posted here over the years. For the most part, though, you don't need to bump a topic that has long since died.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fabulous concept designs Ben. But I have one curious question. Which American football jersey template did you use to develop those concepts? I personally love that design!

It's an old template I had for Photoshop. I have long since lost it, but one could probably find it if one looked hard enough.

I'm flattered that you are bumping my old topics. There is a lot of good stuff that has been posted here over the years. For the most part, though, you don't need to bump a topic that has long since died.

I wonder how people from the past who made concepts would feel if we showed them current designs around the NCAA..

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived