Hey red sox fans...

JQK

wow.  Both the Red Sox and Cubs blow a 3 run lead with 1 out in the 8th inning... only 5 outs until they go to the World Series.  Both teams may have left their starters on the mound to long...

... The Goat and Babe Ruth must have colaberated on this one.  :laugh:

IUe6Hvh.png

Listen, against any other team i wouldn't be such an ass, and in any other circumstance i would be more restrained.. but c'mon, did you fu*king SEE what happened?!?!?!

If i live to be 100 i will never see a game like this again. What made it good was the battle between the clubs. They were so evenly matched, all season and into the playoffs.... but somehow, someway, when it seems like the Yankees are done, they always find a way to screw the Red Sox... and i love it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Babe Ruth Forever!

Red Sox Suck, Boston Sucks, Go Yankees.

Do you think Aaron Boone will get the same middle name in Boston that Bucky Dent has?  :D

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

i don't think JQK is a dick for saying that, you know damn well the Red Sox fans would be saying all of that. The sox blew it by leaving Pedro in. As much as i hate the Yanks, they have balls of steel when it comes to those situations. Mad props!

All that being said i hope the "Fish" destroy them!

There's one of these posts on just about every message board I visit. They all seem to have the same characteristics. All caps, Yankees win, Red Sox suck, overabundance of exclamation points...I don't think JQK is a dick, and I'm not one for stereotyping...but this is why I really don't care for the Yankees, or most of their fans for that matter...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Like i said, against any other team, i would be a little more subdued.... but it's the Red Sox, and we screwd them AGAIN!....

There is no better feeling, as a fan, than screwing over your fiercest rival ONCE again.....

sB9ijEj.png

I still hate the Yankees fans and organization.

Likewise about your team, your city and your fans... But what would sports be without hatred?

sB9ijEj.png

Amen. I hate to say this, but Red Sox Nation just wouldn't be what it is without this.

Exactly... it's a good hate builder.. and this helps all of those who didn't see Bucky Dent get a good taste of the true, red blooded hatred...

oh, by the way...

Aaron Boone.....

sB9ijEj.png

I understand that hatred is what makes sports so awesome... but there is a thin line between celebrating that your team won and just flat out being a sore winner, rivalry or not.  And it's pretty blatant that you crossed that line.  I'm a Colorado Avalanche fan, I know hatred... hell, my hatred for the Detroit Red Wings runs deep.  But in the past, when we had beaten them in the playoffs... I didn't find any forum I could find and type "HAHAHA!!!  AVS WIN!  DETROIT SUCKS!!!!".

And yes, this is why people hate Yankees fans.  Their arrogant and stupid.  They CHOSE to like the most traditional team in sports... Some of us others chose to like different teams.  Doesn't mean Red Sox fans or any other fans should be insulted or have their teams insulted for choosing not to take the easy way to be a fan, and picking the best team ever to play baseball.

IUe6Hvh.png

I understand that hatred is what makes sports so awesome... but there is a thin line between celebrating that your team won and just flat out being a sore winner, rivalry or not. And it's pretty blatant that you crossed that line. I'm a Colorado Avalanche fan, I know hatred... hell, my hatred for the Detroit Red Wings runs deep. But in the past, when we had beaten them in the playoffs... I didn't find any forum I could find and type "HAHAHA!!! AVS WIN! DETROIT SUCKS!!!!".

And yes, this is why people hate Yankees fans. Their arrogant and stupid. They CHOSE to like the most traditional team in sports... Some of us others chose to like different teams. Doesn't mean Red Sox fans or any other fans should be insulted or have their teams insulted for choosing not to take the easy way to be a fan, and picking the best team ever to play baseball.

And like i said, with any other team, i would be most gracious and i would speak well about the defeated theam (as i did with the Ducks in June)

But this was the Red Sox... and no offense to you your little 8 year old Avs-Wings so-called "rivalry", you don't know what Yankees-Red Sox is all about..... and if the Sox had one, these Sox fans would have been on here, doingthe same thing i am, saying "well i can do it because it's been how long since we won?" and i bet none of you would have a problem, because it was against theYankees. But because a Yankee fan takes joy in the factthey crushed the hopes of their fiercest rivals, it's evil and bad...

Oh well then, call me a sore winner, we beat the Sox, and i don't care if we win the Series now or not, we beat the fu*kin' Sox, crushed their hearts. To me, that makes this one successful Post-Season...

sB9ijEj.png

Oh... there's a fan right there.  Let's brag about a win over a team with 1/3 less payroll than us.  More money = Better Players.  The Red Sox put an equally good team on the field with far less money than your beloved Yankees.  As much as you like to think you won that game, you didn't... The Red Sox just lost it.  And why do you Yankees fans refuse to realize that money is the reason you win so much?

And living outside of Colorado or Detroit... How would you know how big the Detroit/Colorado rivalry has been?  I'm sorry if The Avalanche haven't been a team long enough to have a long, storied history as the Yankees and the Red Sox but that rivalry has been about not liking what the teams have done on the field and 1 trade that happened decades ago... Red Wings/Avs, in the past, has based on pure hatred of individuals and two teams despising eachother and literally beating the crap out of eachother.

IUe6Hvh.png

yeah, I agree on that point. I don't hate the entire city of Detroit... hell, I don't even hate every Red Wings player. I like the Detroit Pistons and I cheer for the Tigers (how can you not?). But I agree, hating an entire city for a sports team is just stupid. I just happen to have a problem with some Red Wings fans and alot of Red Wings players.

It's kinda funny though, when we played the Red Wings in the playoffs (last year, I think)... a Denver radio station (106.7 KBPI) had a billboard or two put up in Detroit. I can't find a picture of it... but it was basically a 'Red Wings Suck' banner that got graffitied not long after it went up.

But actually, my biggest pet peeve about sports is that some fans -- not to say any names -- but fans like J. Quincy King seem to take more pride in a teams win than the players themselves are.  Atleast the players are being modest about the win.  I know it probably felt alot better for them to beat the Red Sox than it did for the fans, yet you don't see them saying the Red Sox suck in the interviews.  It's just common sense... if you're sitting on your ass at home... you shoudn't be able to take this much joy in a victory because you had absolutely NO part in the win.  So don't get happier about a win than the players themselves.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived