Tank Stumper 3/2/06

NJTank

What team holds the record for the biggest imprvoement from one season to another in NHL history?

I want to say the Jets.

I'm sure it was them--they had a jump of 30 points or so.

I forget the seasons.

But since you only asked for the team--the Winnipeg Jets.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

the San Jose Sharks went from a 11-71-2 record (24 pts) in the 92-93 season to a 33-35-16 record (82 pts) in 93-94.

the 58 point turnaround stands as the largest margin of improvent by one team from one season to the next season.

Wow, 11 wins in a season. That's rough.

the San Jose Sharks went from a 11-71-2 record (24 pts) in the 92-93 season to a 33-35-16 record (82 pts) in 93-94.

the 58 point turnaround stands as the largest margin of improvent by one team from one season to the next season.

Yeah, but I think the Senators only won 10 that year.

Yeah, but I think the Senators only won 10 that year.

Was this during the great era of Damian Rhodes? Or did he show up later.

Correct

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived