A newer Disney subliminal message

TNT44

The stars sorta spell out "SEX".  The Little Mermaid's got me stumped as well.

I found this...

The Legend: Letters spelling "SEX" are formed by a cloud of dust in The Lion King.

Behind the Legend: Almost but not quite -- the dust letters actually spell out "STYX" in honor of the ?80s band, and a few notes from their hit song "Mr. Roboto" can be heard when the letters appear.

Here's a link to the site if any want to view it http://www.disneylies.com/

I found this in the "Urban Legends" by clicking on "Disney Animation".

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I found this...

The Legend: Letters spelling "SEX" are formed by a cloud of dust in The Lion King.

Behind the Legend: Almost but not quite -- the dust letters actually spell out "STYX" in honor of the ?80s band, and a few notes from their hit song "Mr. Roboto" can be heard when the letters appear.

lionking_sfx.jpg

Looks like "SEX" to me.

6uXNWAo.png

I can see just as many references to The Ramones as I can see to the KKK.

...said she was going to LA (which is central in the Atlantis wordmark)

but she never got there, she never got there, they say (Because Atlantis doesn't exist?)

The KKK took my baby away, they took her away, away from me.

Then look at the hairstyle of the girl, OK, she's blonde not brunette, but many fans wore their hair in the style of the band, even though their natural colour was not brunette.

The letters can be rearraged to form The Ramones Spiel Talitt.

Which is German for The Ramones play the Valley, the Valley is an area of greater Los Angeles.

(As seen in the movie Valley Girl, "oh my God, it was like, so excellent.")

Why German? Well, one of their biggest hits was Blitzkreig Bop.

Also on the Play theme, in the space between the H and X of the THX logo, you can clearly see a triangle, the universal symbol for Play on all audio visual equipment. But only when reduced to such a small size, when bigger it doesn't look like that. Hmmmmmm

In the foreground is Atlantis, though it looks like a cemetary, perhaps a Pet Sematary?

I see your conspiracy theory, and I raise you a conpiracy theory of my own.

rmered, I like your Ramones idea. But I am sorry to tell you that those letters simply do not form a german word. It should be "spielen im Tal" not "Spiel Talitt".

Other than that, I like it.

but she never got there,  she never got there, they say (Because Atlantis doesn't exist?)

Then look at the hairstyle of the girl, OK, she's blonde not brunette, but many fans wore their hair in the style of the band, even though their natural colour was not brunette.

Which is German for The Ramones play the Valley, the Valley is an area of greater Los Angeles.

Also on the Play theme, in the space between the H and X of the THX logo, you can clearly see a triangle, the universal symbol for Play on all audio visual equipment. But only when reduced to such a small size, when bigger it doesn't look like that. Hmmmmmm

In the foreground is Atlantis, though it looks like a cemetary, perhaps a Pet Sematary?

rmered, I like your Ramones idea. But I am sorry to tell you that those letters simply do not form a german word. It should be "spielen im Tal" not "Spiel Talitt".

Are you sure you're not just saying that because YOU'RE part of the cover up.

Interesting that no German speaking members were on this forum until AFTER I revealed the Ramones theory.

Hmmmmmmm

Interesting his name is StefOn.

Subterranean Jungle

Too Tough To Die

End of the Century

Fast & Loud, Greatest Hits.

Each one coming later than the other!

Doesn't this suggest I am coming to the end of my time?

ON

What is ON?

Beat up ON the brat?

Beat on the brat with a baseball bat

Oh yeah, oh yeah, uh- oh

I think I must be very close to being right, with this thinly veiled threat of violence.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

The stars sorta spell out "SEX".  The Little Mermaid's got me stumped as well.

I found this...

Here's a link to the site if any want to view it http://www.disneylies.com/

I found this in the "Urban Legends" by clicking on "Disney Animation".

Just pointing out to everybody that disneylies is a spoof site.

It is not serious, but it is quite amusing!

This is found at the bottom of each page-

This site is not endorsed, approved, or secretly funded by the Walt Disney Corporation (or any corporation for that matter -- particularly if it has a large legal department). All information on this site is, to the best of our knowledge, false. If any significant true information slips through, we apologize for that. Since we don't check any of what passes for facts around here, mistakes are bound to happen. Contents © 2003-2006 so don't go stealing anything, okay?

(Check the portioned I bolded)

But seriously--it is an amusing site.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

but she never got there,  she never got there, they say (Because Atlantis doesn't exist?)

Are you sure you're not just saying that because YOU'RE part of the cover up.

Interesting that no German speaking members were on this forum until AFTER I revealed the Ramones theory.

Hmmmmmmm

Interesting his name is StefOn.

Subterranean Jungle

Too Tough To Die

End of the Century

Fast & Loud, Greatest Hits.

Each one coming later than the other!

Doesn't this suggest I am coming to the end of my time?

ON

What is ON?

Beat up ON the brat?

Beat on the brat with a baseball bat

Oh yeah, oh yeah, uh- oh

I think I must be very close to being right, with this thinly veiled threat of violence.

you are awesome :grin:

Archived