Advertisers See Big Bucks in WBC Uniforms

brinkeguthrie

Walked by Modell's next to Grand Central Station yesterday, and all I could see in the window, other than St. Patty's themed Yankee and Met stuff, was WBC everything - hats, shirts, jerseys...

This could be the event no one really seems to care about (IMO, it lost its luster when some of the top stars of the game dropped out), but the merchandise will fly off the shelf.

Its already failing they had nobody at the first games in Japan.

What, it already started? I've seen the ads for it but after awhile I just blocked them out.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Its already failing they had nobody at the first games in Japan.

What, it already started? I've seen the ads for it but after awhile I just blocked them out.

Yeah It is on at like 2 in the morning but replayed later

saBS.png

i don't have a problem with sponsors if they are helping the team financially....no sports team can survive without sponsors and still some fail.....

and yeh i think ill agree at the shotty marketing of the event

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I watched and Japan had the Asahi on their left sleeve and something on their helmet above the left ear. I'm pretty sure Korea had something on their helmet, though I've seen a pic of China with Asahi on their helmet.

Archived