The Amazing Ovechkin

Neon_Matrix

I found this on some other site and I gotta say, when Ovechkin wants to play well, well, I think this video can put into words what I cannot.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=39...341&q=alexander

Do enjoy, but please don't compare him to Gretzky, Lemieux or even Messier. Maybe a Gordie Howe, just because it seems he can pull of a Gordie Howe hat trick better then most other players out there. I've never seen GLM ever lay someone out at centre ice.

You hear that Crosby? Ovechkin is a much better player then ya right now and maybe you might be looking up at him for both of your careers.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Awesome. Too bad he's killing me in Fantasy Hockey this year so I can't enjoy it more! :mad:

Thanks for posting that link. Very cool.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I saw him play in person he had an alright game nothing out of this world.

He's a Jagr. He can be REALLLL lazy, but when he wants to play, he can be pretty amazing. 2 Years ago at the World Juniors, the Russians didn't fare too well and people blamed Ovechkin because they believed he would help them to a win, but when it was over, he said how he wasn't at his top because he didn't feel motivated enough to play his best. Ah well, his short comings aside, hes still pretty good when he wants to be, its a shame he cant be amazing all the time like real hockey players.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I got chills watching this.

That video was very well put together.

All too often the creator fails to synch music and video, but this guy does it prefectly.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

• 2 weeks later...

Prety well done video. Guy is good for a rookie. He's good for anybody.

The Caps look stupid in their jerseys that dont match in the slightest.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

its a shame he cant be amazing all the time like real hockey players.

yes cause gretzky never had an off game or lemieux. Where have you read that he only plays when he wants to? real hockey players have thier off games and good games. No one can be amazing every single game in and out. not even your special maple leafs.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a scary thought.......imagine what ovechkin would be like if he had some talent around him.........i personally think that if he had somebody like a Glenn Anderson, a Paul Coffey, a Jari Kurri, or a Mark Messier then this kid could be unreal........i think thats why ovechkin is a much better player then crosby becasue look what he is doing with the lack of tallent that is around him.........I have seen a lot of hockey and this guy is amazing flat out

Archived