Vector logos and thesle

Bruins15

With all of these new NHL 3rd jersies and logos, it makes you miss the SLE website.  I can truely understand the time and effort it took Ryan to run the site.  

The only thing I am wondering now is all of the talented people who posted their vector logos to the SLE have no where to show them off.  Are they still producing the logos?  Is there a new site that they can be found?  Has anyone produced the new Dallas, Minnesota, Columbus and Anaheim third jersey logos?  If so, can they be emailed to me?

Thanks

I have the new Columbus third, yes, as Gmac mentioned. Bruins, if you want, PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

If anyone can get me a good, clear, large pic of the new Dallas third logo, I'll vectorize that as well.

Time for a few print screens...I'll also grab the Minnesota and Anaheim ones.

This good enough for you?

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Okay, I've vectorized the Dallas Stars third logo as best I could with the zoom picture at NHL.com. Here's what it looks like:

Dallas-Stars-Third.gif

It looks really funky, and it was weird vectorizing this b/c it felt so inaccurate and sloppy, but it was exactly how the picture had it, so... Take from that what you will. PM me if anyone wants it in .ai format.

OK, maybe this is just complete coincidence and totally off the wall (which wouldn't be a first for me), but if you look at the trajectory of the shooting star and transpose it over a map of the US, the tail of the star can be placed on Minneapolis and the star itself will be on top of Dallas.

Prolly just coincidence, seeing as a different sized-map would throw that off completely. But that is weird.

Seeing it in detail makes me chuckle... I don't know if it was Nitro's interpolation, or if they actually used the star with the "A" seperation they have for the shooting star.

They use two golds, white, green, black, and carrot barf (check with Pantone... it's the official designation!)

I think the Stars marketing people took a bad designer, and thought "hey, if we put him on the drugs we're on, maybe it will make him better", and this was the result.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Argh, looks like it's not needed.

The zoom pics should be just fine.

And the vectorized logo looks great, nitroseed.

Wait, since when is Rafale jersey in the TFAQ?

I don't see it...

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Thanks Nitro for the Dallas 3rd Logo - you do great work!

:)  :D  :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• LMU locked this topic

Archived