Washington D)(C Logos

P.I.L.L.

Much to the delight of some here, I took some time off from my logo obsession / posession... and hadn't touched these "Washington logos in a couple of months... until recently...

just the hats for now... my *updated uniforms are a little over the top, as usual... and would only distract at this point.

as always, honest Constructive Criticism is welcome...

466_1_dc_caps.jpg

The first one is pretty cool. It's unique. A good idea.

I am not too big on the second one, but I don't usually jump at logos that are animal heads.

The Capitals one is solid. The way the bottom of the "T" is hidden bugs me for some reason. Also the stick on the left is different from the stick on the right. It is my opinion that they should both look like the one on the left.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Also the stick on the left is different from the stick on the right. It is my opinion that they should both look like the one on the left.

I'm guessing that there's one stick (the one on the left). What you're seeing on the right is the completion of the "hidden" W (note the use of gold to form a W).

Christos - I'm not a fan of the Eagle head as a cap logo. As a logo, it's ok - I think the eyes are too big, and again, your use of a hidden W in the eyebrows forces you to "stretch" to get what you're ultimately looking for - a logo within a logo; a hidden logo; whatever you want to call it.

The DC's are ok, although the bottom of the C has a different form than the top of the C (rounded as opposed to squared).

It's where I sit.

I think you have one outline too many on the DC, but besides that its on the right track.

I would stylize the eagle more to make it work as a hat.

The Caps logo needs something to bring it together more.

There are some really good ideas here...

The crying shame is that, at first, you came across as this brash guy. Sadly, your future rep will be tarnished in some peoples' eyes for quite a while, yet you seem to be a decent guy.

Best of luck to ya, in logos and in gaining the board members' trust.

:music:

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I like the Capitals logo/hats but have a comment I am surprised nobody has brought up before. Why does the ALS slanted on the right side but only the C is slanted on the left. I do like the logo, but that does make it look a little off balanced to me.

LT

I think you have one outline too many on the DC, but besides that its on the right track.

I think the alternative to this is slimming those outlines down -- because right now, they're pretty wide and detract from the actual letters.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Archived