Announcement Regarding Dupe Accounts

I seem to remember a fantasy application a while back where he posted an email address that said something along the lines of kevinwos but he edited it soon after but before too many people noticed.

seems fishy.

but if CRich has lasted this long without being a bother, why should he be banned?

I know i'm new here but I agree with this statement.

On the bright side, everybody has brought life into this otherwise-moribund sub-forum.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any way to block an IP address? Cause Cody just got banned for the 8th time.

Cody21

dboi

devilboy1995

PatsFan12

CodyScottSmith

Untytled

BucWarrior

AlexWilson

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

IP addresses change, though, and once his current one changes again, he's free to gallivant the CCSLC again.

I used to post on ESPN regularly about 4-5 years ago (different alias). I was IP banned myself, and couldn't access their forums for about three months. Then, one day, my IP was different, and my access restored. So, in order to vanquish Cody (or anyone else) permanently, more is going to have to be done than just a current IP block.

spacer.png

IP addresses change, though, and once his current one changes again, he's free to gallivant the CCSLC again.

I used to post on ESPN regularly about 4-5 years ago (different alias). I was IP banned myself, and couldn't access their forums for about three months. Then, one day, my IP was different, and my access restored. So, in order to vanquish Cody (or anyone else) permanently, more is going to have to be done than just a current IP block.

*lights torch*

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Is there any way to block an IP address? Cause Cody just got banned for the 8th time.

Cody21

dboi

devilboy1995

PatsFan12

CodyScottSmith

Untytled

BucWarrior

AlexWilson

IPs change. I've tried before, but it ended up blocking other members as well. Friendly fire, if you will. So for the time being, I don't ban IPs.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Cody21

dboi

devilboy1995

PatsFan12

CodyScottSmith

Untytled

BucWarrior

AlexWilson

IPs change. I've tried before, but it ended up blocking other members as well. Friendly fire, if you will. So for the time being, I don't ban IPs.

Gotcha. Well, in that case, keep fighting the good fight.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...

regarding Cody, how about the next time he tries another account. We all start speaking Spanish.

That might put him off.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Ok, a bit ironic that I just posted in this thread but I need to declare this dupe account I suppose.

I tried changing my email in my account settings and everything was going well until I was trying to validate my account. Both link's in the email give me an Error page saying "Sorry we couldn't find that"

I was wondering if anyone or a mod could help me with that? I really need help

I know the question is out of place in this topic but I want to keep posts on this account to a bare minimum.

-TorinK29

Can someone help me please with my predicament?

-TorinK29

Ok, sorry for sort of hijacking this thread, but I'd just like to declare this once again.

I made this account for my actual posting as a precaution that I never get my old account back.

If I do get 'TorinK29' back sometime soon, I'll abandon this account and it can be banned or whatever.

I promise this'll be the last one :P

You don't need to worry about a dup account unless you're clearly doing it to circumvent a suspension or ban. I'd just move on as one of your new ones.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 1 month later...

When I signed up, everyone thought I was another reincarnation of Cody.

Rq2Co8C.gif

I know it's not Cody, but his avatar made this little sequence even funnier.

Ha! That never occurred to me when I posted that.

• 10 months later...

just letting you know that a few years ago i created an account ...when i tried logging in it told me their was no account associated with my email adress ...so i have created this one

just incase you find my email duplicated anywhere im telling you

btw is their an introduction thread anywhere ...if not one should be created ....it can be a great noob starting point (technically i have been posting on the sites articles for a while (as tony wright) but i feel people might like to find out more about me on here

Archived