World Football League Design Contest

Patriot54

here is my entry...obviously a modernized logo...kept the color scheme, even though i'm not a fan - enjoy!

pthunderentry2lo.png

Is there a blank copy of this template?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No away jersey?

doh...forgot to add that...it was pretty late when i finished this up...i'll have to get on that tonight - thanks for pointing that out!

Is there a blank copy of this template?

check the templates thread...that's where i got the player/uniform

jldesigns404eo.png

Here are two of mine, Chicago Wind and Detroit Wheels. I did these for a fantasy league, so they don't really follow the original logos. Also, I tend to borrow heavily, so you might recognize the Detroit wheel from a prominent tire store.

wind.jpg

wheels.jpg

Here are two of mine, Chicago Wind and Detroit Wheels. I did these for a fantasy league, so they don't really follow the original logos. Also, I tend to borrow heavily, so you might recognize the Detroit wheel from a prominent tire store.

wind.jpg

wheels.jpg

WideRight - those are both nice concepts, but you have to pick one of them to officially enter in the contest. Each contestant is only allowed one concept.

If you want to leave both of them up for people to see, that's cool, but only one can be eligible for voting.

hawaiians.png

I like the letterhead. I like Tiki God logo...oddly enough though I think the uniforms would look better in the original colors (Brown, red, & gold) or at red & gold. Not really feeling like Hawai'i with the purple & teal.

Maybe a secondary logo of a volcano too?

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Archived