Nitroseed.net

buster04

I graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design with a B.F.A. in Graphic Design this past spring. :)

I'm a little humbled by this thread, since I posted an announcement about my portfolio site opening on the General Discussion board trying to conserve space on this one, but I'm flattered someone else felt compelled to link to it here. Thanks, browns! :D

absurd.  Absolutely absurd.  Awesome work.  I love all those showcased designs.  That secondary for the NY Americans is fantastic.  Houston Orbit and Orlando Munity are great.  I don't usually like non plural names, but man those are awesome.

Nitro...those designs rock!  I've seen many of them before, but it's just amazing to go through you library of work.

I love the Houston Orbit design.  Either the primary logo or secondary (of the state of Texas) would've made an awesome foundation for a Super Bowl XXXVIII logo.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

You have no life, sitting around all day doing this queer stuff.. but other than that awesome awesome job.. keep up the good work that consumes your whole life. :D:D:D

...says the guy who is so infatuated with insulting members of this board that he signed up again after he was banned to insult even more posters.

I smell a *ban*  ???

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

thats just ridiculous. insane.

awesome work man. i like the apollos and orbit the best.

very very beyond good

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Your one of my heros - Can I have some of your DNA for my next child?

Great site, great stuff!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

one word:....WOW

All those designs are very solid, but the rendering of the car completely floored me...how in god's name did you pull that off? Guess it must have something to do with what they teach at SCAD...they recruited my high school my senior year...I didn't go but a classmate of mine did...and college budy of my transfered this year. Just curious, did you develope any Killer Bees concepts while you were enrolled? If I remember correctly the logo they had was dreadfull...which I found very ironic. I apologize in advance if you happened to have been the person responsable for having developed said dreadfull logo.

Nitro, that stuff is very impressive still. I still like your Atlanta concept better than their current logo, and everything else is very cool as well. The rendering of the car is amazing and extremely photo-realistic. I can't wait to see what you come up with while working with Bosack.

Nitro, that stuff is very impressive still. I still like your Atlanta concept better than their current logo, and everything else is very cool as well. The rendering of the car is amazing and extremely photo-realistic. I can't wait to see what you come up with while working with Bosack.

Keith.....IS IT FALL 2003 YET? i cant wait to see the new site bro...

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

• LMU locked this topic

Archived