Wesite I Made For School

letsgomets1212

• 2 weeks later...

It's nice, but the header image is far too large, necessitating excessive scrolling (On 1024x768, I can only see the first few lines of body text.) and overshadowing the title ("St Ann School").

If possible (It may not work with your template.), try to condense the name of the school and the "accredited" thing into a single image with a smaller horizontal dimension. Or, as an alternative, still shrink the picture of the Louvre, and replace the Eiffel Tower with the school's name, maybe even with some animation to draw attention to the name of the school.

Again, just some suggestions. May or may not work with your template, but it's already better than most elementary school websites as it stands.

I swear I've been to a school exactly like that to watch my sis' volleyball game, it was in Bowling Green though. Anyway, about the site, I like it it's simple but good for a school's site.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• 2 weeks later...
It's nice, but the header image is far too large, necessitating excessive scrolling (On 1024x768, I can only see the first few lines of body text.) and overshadowing the title ("St Ann School").

If possible (It may not work with your template.), try to condense the name of the school and the "accredited" thing into a single image with a smaller horizontal dimension. Or, as an alternative, still shrink the picture of the Louvre, and replace the Eiffel Tower with the school's name, maybe even with some animation to draw attention to the name of the school.

Again, just some suggestions. May or may not work with your template, but it's already better than most elementary school websites as it stands.

Unfortunately, I cant with the template. I dont have much knowledge on web design, forcing me to use a template. In dont think I can change it, but Ill have to look into it.

Also, thanks for all the good comments.

Archived