Nazareth Academy Roadrunners

snetsrak43

First I did basketball, next up, the team i spent 4 years on- Football

I like our current jerseys, so just tried to duplicate that, but with a different number font. Then I messed around with different helmet logos and pant styles. Currently we use the helmet on the left, and plan white or plain blue pants. I even tried some silver, but thats never been used before. And I did not design the logo, but did touch it up from the crappy scanned image i got from a felt pennant. Other sports use it, but not football curently

nazfball.png

Next time I'm bored I'll be doing baseball.

brianurlacher.png

I don't know when you attended Naz, but when I went to Walther Lutheran High School in Melrose Parkwe played Nazareth in the same conference. I have very fond memories of attending Broncos vs. Roadrunners football, basketball, and baseball games in the old Private School League. Even though Naz usually beat us.

I like what you got. I'm not too crazy about the silver pants. The best helmets, I feel are the blue ones with the N on them. The one with the Roadrunner logo on it, just don't look right to me. Could be my bit of nostalgia of days gone by in me. The silver helmet with the blue N. That reminds me of Downers Grove North Trojans. Very nice job and thanks for bringing back some memories. GO BRONCOS!!! :hockeysmiley:

Walthersig.jpg

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

I don't know when you attended Naz, but when I went to Walther Lutheran High School in Melrose Parkwe played Nazareth in the same conference. I have very fond memories of attending Broncos vs. Roadrunners football, basketball, and baseball games in the old Private School League. Even though Naz usually beat us.

I like what you got. I'm not too crazy about the silver pants. The best helmets, I feel are the blue ones with the N on them. The one with the Roadrunner logo on it, just don't look right to me. Could be my bit of nostalgia of days gone by in me. The silver helmet with the blue N. That reminds me of Downers Grove North Trojans. Very nice job and thanks for bringing back some memories. GO BRONCOS!!! :hockeysmiley:

Walthersig.jpg

I'm senior now, so have never been apart of the PSL, but I definately remember watching Naz- Walther games from my older brother in football and basketball. You guys were always tough, especiay when you killed my brothers playoff chances his senior year when you guys had Bo Flowers. And I agree on the classic "N" logo that we have always used. Its tradition. But I thought about throwing some other stuff in there.

brianurlacher.png

Archived