March Madness

vicfurth

Wichita State 80, Tennessee 73.

More evidence that Tennessee was vastly overrated.

You've gotta love any team nicknamed the Shockers <_<

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW BILLY PACKER?!!! :P

Seriously-go Valley, keep beating majors.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOORAY! My Huskies beat Illinois and advanced.

What? Oh, I had Illinois advancing in my bracket. Well, look. After the 1st Round, I tend to not care anymore about my bracket. So, congrats to U-Dub for winning and moving farther then any of those sorry ass Big Ten losers (That will include Ohio State as well).

27 Fouls on the Illini. 18 on Washington.

11 free throws for the Illini. 39 for Washington.

The Illini were robbed. I'm not planning on watching another game in this tournament. If the NCAA can't get refs more respectable than this than the tournaments might as well be a big joke.

F%(K, my bracket just went straight to he!!

What? Oh, I had Illinois advancing in my bracket. Well, look. After the 1st Round, I tend to not care anymore about my bracket. So, congrats to U-Dub for winning and moving farther then any of those sorry ass Big Ten losers (That will include Ohio State as well).

The Illini were robbed. I'm not planning on watching another game in this tournament. If the NCAA can't get refs more respectable than this than the tournaments might as well be a big joke.

Perhaps maybe the Illini just committed more fouls than Washington?

As someone who watched the game from a completely unbiased view, I didn't think the officiating was as one sided as you seem to. Perhaps the Illini just committ more fouls? It seems to be the case in every single game and there's no conspiracy.

Everytime they lose, you bring it back to officiating.

IUe6Hvh.png

Perhaps maybe the Illini just committed more fouls than Washington?

As someone who watched the game from a completely unbiased view, I didn't think the officiating was as one sided as you seem to. Perhaps the Illini just committ more fouls? It seems to be the case in every single game and there's no conspiracy.

Everytime they lose, you bring it back to officiating.

When Illinois beat my Arizona Wildcats last season, I tipped my cap. Crying is for babies.

Can somebody tell me why Illinois chooses to wear their orange uniforms when they're supposed to be the home team and Washington is wearing their purples??    <_<

I can understand teams wearing colors such as yellow, gray, or gold at home since it's those colors aren't too far from white ... but orange is way to dark.  There's no point to Illinois wearing them today.

The weird thing is Illinois wore white against Air Force, and won pretty easily.

I don't think I've ever seen you not complain about the refs when the game involves one of your teams.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Kinda weird..........

The abbreviations for the Pittsburgh and Bradley game on CBS right now...

BRAD and PITT

thats Brad Pitt

:lol: You just can't make that stuff up....

EDIT: At the half, Verne Lundquist even pointed that out.

I saw, I came, I left.

I would call it case closed Tennessee and the SEC are overrated

The SEC is overrated? They seem to be doing a lot better than the Big 10 and the Big 12. Not quite case closed, guy.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

BRAD 72

PITT 66

:D

With Bradley's win today, that makes two teams from "The Valley" in the Sweet 16 ... two more than the Big East currently has.

:boogie:(dance)

I'm actually sort of in a happy state of shock right now. This is incredible.

BU!! BU!! BU!! BU!! BU!! BU!! BU!! BU!!

MVC!! MVC!! MVC!! MVC!! MVC!! MVC!! MVC!! MVC!!

They're going to Oakland, WOOOT!!!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Final:::

George Mason--65

North Carolina--60

wow.....

TO quote one of the commentators..."The term 'Mid-major' will not be used anymore"

Good on GMU.

HORRIBLE for my bracket.

Final:::

George Mason--65

North Carolina--60

wow.....

TO quote one of the commentators..."The term 'Mid-major' will not be used anymore"

Good on GMU.

HORRIBLE for my bracket.

Damn! You wanna talk about "Madness"?! ... We are guaranteed a mid-major team in the Elite 8 as George Mason faces off against Wichita State in the next round.

6uXNWAo.png

I guess UConn can start perparing for their trip to Indy with Washington George Mason and Witchita State in their region it should be smooooooooth sailing.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I guess UConn can start perparing for their trip to Indy with Washington George Mason and Witchita State in their region it should be smooooooooth sailing.

You might want to wear some thicker pants next weekend, Tank. That statement may come back to bite you in the ass. :D

Archived