Japan's white shoes

winghaz

For some reason, I really like the white shoes worn by Japan in the World Baseball Classic. It makes them look sleek -- almost faster.

I know baseball traditionalists hate the white shoes. I remember with the Athletics first came out with the white shoes when I was a kid and my dad said it made their feet look huge.

But the modern white shoes, as worn by Team Japan, look good, almost as if they're wearing basketball shoes.

good call, the Japanese are indeed outfitted by Mizuno :D

I get the same sort of feeling in regards to soccer players...in many cases white boots look a lot better then black boots. and of course gold ones are the best ;):P

harperdc.gif

Yeah but if you are wearing white boots you better be able to back up your play- as the boots aren't team oriented a player with white boots stands out on a soccer field because his teamates are most likely all wearing black boots.

I played NCAA DIII soccer and I would get a kick , no pun intended- well maybe a little, when some dude would come in off the bench for 10 minutes with white boots on and two left feet.

fade.gif

Archived