Some Nashville Predators Sweater Concepts

YELDARBfield

That first one is awesome!

I'm not feeling the second one that much though.

The First one would make a sweet alternate for them, I feel that it may be a little too wild for the NHL to use all the time.

I'm not like a lot of people on these forums, I love when stuff is wild and flashy, so this is awesome in my mind.

The top uni is nice looking. I like the skeleton logo, they should use it more rather than - like Ottawa did with their alt. logo. Great job and Welcome to the CC Boards!!! (**)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

:welcome: aboard.

Not bad, and great job using MSPaint.

My gut tells me it's just too overdone for an NHL sweater. If you got rid of 30-50% of the design elements you crammed onto these, you may have something. But it's almost like every effect you could place on a sweater is here, and it comes across as just that. I'd also scale down the size of your crest and shoulder patches.

There's some true potential in here, but it's a little too much for one design for me.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate your response and welcomes.

I kinda agree that they are a little flashy for the NHL, I just didn't like the fact that the Preds tend to neglect their steel blue, silver, and orange in their logo. I do agree that the skull could use some work, and I keep meaning to make the crests smaller anyway.

Thanks again.

Archived