The OFFICIAL 2006 MLB Predictions Thread

Audiodrama

the O's and Devil Rays...if you gave me 1,000,000 bucks I couldn't name two pitchers on either one of those teams.

See my post for the name of five O's pitchers (and one highly touted farmhand). :P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Yankees suck.

^_^

At least we can agree on something. :D

Just to add, there's nothin I love better than a good, spirited baseball debate. Nice to see that there's still a few guys out there who know their stuff.

yea but u kno their winning the division this year lol

Yankees suck.

^_^

At least we can agree on something. :D

Just to add, there's nothin I love better than a good, spirited baseball debate. Nice to see that there's still a few guys out there who know their stuff.

yea but u kno their winning the division this year lol

Remind me again how far that's taken them in the postseason this century. :)

Awww, if it isnt a Yank/Sox debate. Well, I give my support to Sox nation, because they are a MUCH better team then the Yanks, but not as good as the Jays.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

and the O's and Devil Rays...if you gave me 1,000,000 bucks I couldn't name two pitchers on either one of those teams.

We need less ignorant people in this world, and you're not helping. I can't stand people that continually cut the Orioles down without knowing anything about them other than the fact that they play in Baltimore and Miguel Tejada is their shortstop.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Well, I give my support to Sox nation, because they are a MUCH better team then the Yanks

??

What, I'm not allowed to support Sox nation over the Evil Empire? ^_^

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

and the O's and Devil Rays...if you gave me 1,000,000 bucks I couldn't name two pitchers on either one of those teams.

We need less ignorant people in this world, and you're not helping. I can't stand people that continually cut the Orioles down without knowing anything about them other than the fact that they play in Baltimore and Miguel Tejada is their shortstop.

If it makes you feel better, I know that Baltimore has been runner-up to Toronto 7 of the last 8 years, but hey, at least you've been better than Tampa.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived