New Vikings Unforms *merged*

RickV

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice edit.

Side panels = euro-trash, unflattering, look awful on fat linemen, arena league bunk!

No side panels = professional, crisp, organized, and don't have to worry about pants striping, cool!

I would like to see your version if indeed these are the proposed new unis.

nice edit.

Side panels = euro-trash, unflattering, look awful on fat linemen, arena league bunk!

No side panels = professional, crisp, organized, and don't have to worry about pants striping, cool!

Thanks. I agree with what you say about side panels.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Charley Walters of the St. Paul Pioneer Press is reporting that the Norseman head will move to the pants. If accurate, not sure what that means for the pants' striping.

Norseman on the pants eh? That could be interesting.

nice edit.

Couldn't agree more. These are SO much better.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I now hear there is a real possibility of no striping just white pants with a norsemen logo and purple with a norsemen logo ala Jaguars black pants, does'nt really make sense I know with the style of jersey but I've heard this from some people whom I know in the sports radio bussiness. They say they saw something similar to this description but they also qualify this statemant by covering their asses and saying they also saw several prototypes. They also said they saw something similar to OldRamsFan edit. I still think that those jerseys we saw are just one of a few different possibilities.And if there are norsemen on the pants doubt they would be on the back of the jerseys as well a little overkill if you ask me.We shall see!

no monochrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got a major woody!! :D

That explains your LAST post:

I now hear there is a real possibility of no striping just white pants with a norsemen logo and purple with a norsemen logo ala Jaguars black pants, does'nt really make sense I know with the style of jersey but I've heard this from some people whom I know in the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=9&k=sports%20radio" onmouseover="window.status='Search for: sports radio'; self.lm_skeyphrase='sports%20radio'; if(window.event) self.lm_sevent=window.event.srcElement; self.lm_timeout = setTimeout('lm_doMouseOver(1)', 1000); self.lm_isOverLink=true; return true;" onclick="if(self.lm_timeout) clearTimeout(self.lm_timeout); self.lm_isOverTip = false; lm_closeiframe(); self.lm_skeyphrase='sports%20radio'; window.status='Search for: sports radio';return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; if(self.lm_timeout) clearTimeout(self.lm_timeout); self.lm_isOverTip = false; setTimeout('lm_closeiframe()', 1500); ">sports radio</a> bussiness. They say they saw something similar to this description but they also qualify this statemant by covering their asses and saying they also saw several prototypes. They also said they saw something similar to OldRamsFan edit. I still think that those jerseys we saw are just one of a few different possibilities.And if there are norsemen on the pants doubt they would be on the back of the jerseys as well a little overkill if you ask me.We shall see!

:blink:

From what I can tell, the uniforms on the billboard almost match the home uniforms from the Vikings boards with block numbers, white shoulder stripes and side pannels.

Those are gonna look Nice!

6uXNWAo.png

I think thats it those seem to be the trend in NFL uniforms and the Vikings felt they needed an update and I guess that means purple pants too yikes. All purple could cause blindenss from peole gauging out their eyes.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Do we know if the billboard photo is legit and not a photshop job?

I'm pretty sure that RBK wouldn't use phony images

I wouldn't think so either.

What I meant was this; does a billboard really exist with that photo on it? Do we know that someone didn't just create that image in Photoshop and then super-impose it on a pic of a billboard?

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Archived