New Vikings Unforms *merged*

RickV

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got pictures of EJ Henderson in the new unis. They are possibly the most hideous unis I have ever seen. They put the viking on the helmet and stuck with the same purple and gold.

Can someone with some good sense put together one of your fine concepts so I can send it to Winter Park? I just stumbled on this site somehow and the work you guys do is staggering! Incredibly talented to say the least!

I'd love to see the colors be vegas gold and purple. And instead of the viking goldylocks guy on the helmet, how about a ship or crossed axes like the Chicago Blackhawks shoulder patch.

Anyone?

I've got pictures of EJ Henderson in the new unis. They are possibly the most hideous unis I have ever seen. They put the viking on the helmet and stuck with the same purple and gold.

Can someone with some good sense put together one of your fine concepts so I can send it to Winter Park? I just stumbled on this site somehow and the work you guys do is staggering! Incredibly talented to say the least!

I'd love to see the colors be vegas gold and purple. And instead of the viking goldylocks guy on the helmet, how about a ship or crossed axes like the Chicago Blackhawks shoulder patch.

Anyone?

Where'd you get the picture?

mav23.gif

Anyone?

I willl put together any concept you like if you post that picture.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

I got the pics from a couple of chronic football fans like myself. Who knows, maybe this was released so when the real ones come out we will be excited? Cover your eyes...

purple.jpg

white.jpg

Dear God...Zygi Wilf really doesn't know what he's doing.

Minneapolis is gonna burn. :shocked::puke:

I pray, I pray that this is a hoax.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

How in the hell can the Vikings go to this so called new jerseys?!?!?! Damn that one nutty looking jersey but it looks a bit good one to me...and the logo on the helmet? Whoa interesting look but the viking horn is the classic look on the helmet, period.....

They're just McFarlands that someone did a concept on.

IMO, if the helmet logo and sleeve horns were switched, they'd be great. That purple jersey / pants combo isn't bad, especially considering that whoever did this concept went with the Patriots style white sock, instead of the unitard look. Another tip off that it's just a concept - why two different types of white socks when there's only one set of pants?

The helmet stripes need to get lost if the horns go back, though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Purple pants are fine. Stripes on the purple jersey are fine. Exchanging the sleeve and helmet logos was moronic. Adding stripes to the helmet was moronic. In fact changing the viking horn on the helmit would be akin to the Raiders, Packers, or Bears changing their helmet logos. People will reject this.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

its the purple people eaters set. :grin:

purple pants on white jersey - good

purple pants on purple jersey - ok but not great.

shoulder stripes on purple jersey - good

switching the horn and the paul sr. logo - very bad.

also wasn't it McFarlane that had that bizarre cardinals logo that alot of people speculated was the new cardinals logo but turned out to be only a concept? :blink:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

From the article at the top of this thread...
NFL rules allow uniform changes once every five years

That must be a new rule -- the Lions only had blue pants for one year and I'm sure the Pats changed their number fonts more than once every five years before they settled on their current scheme...

"Old folks"

scorepics-ca.jpg

This news is very disturbing. I have been a Vikes fan since 1972, and if they go through with as embarrassing a uniform as is described in that story, I will be abandoning them. I refuse to root for a team that dresses like a bunch of clowns.

I got the pics from a couple of chronic football fans like myself. Who knows, maybe this was released so when the real ones come out we will be excited? Cover your eyes...

purple.jpg

white.jpg

you got these from nfl-fans huh. These are just mcfarlane customs, dont worry.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived