Dallas Stars Concept

steiny_ramone

probably one of the more abstract hockey concepts you will see. For a long time I have thought it would be cool if the stars included the colours on the texas flag, but i also think they should stay with their colours when they were in minnesota. Then I thought why not go all the way and do the whole rainbow. No other team in the nhl (perhaps all of pro sports) uses all six colours basic colours. The striping pattern is inspired by the old denver nuggets and houston astros jerseys. C+C please

newstars1.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it could be a great "Gay Pride Night" special. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Looks like it could be a great "Gay Pride Night" special. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I can tell you that would be one popular item for the gay pride parade...although, hockey jerseys arent the best things to wear in the dead heat of june and don't mix too well with ass-less chaps.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

don't mix too well with ass-less chaps.

Ohh! Thats a great idea for the Breezers, you'd actually be able to feel a breeze!. In regards to the jersey if you just used shades of green and yellow it might look great as a special alternate.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Wow. You should have gone all the way and renamed them the "Shoot-innn' Stars"

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Yikes!

If the Stars were to change I wouldn't mind a return to the old North Stars look pre black, or even when black was only a trim colour.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

On the ice these would look pretty weird

Understatement of the year :P

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived