Dallas Stars Concept

steiny_ramone

I love 'em! Although, like Coast2Coast said, why not use the star they use now!

I'm workin on it. It'll take a little time.

In the meantime here's a Texas style version. C+C please.

newstars4.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

newstars4.png

those are awesome! :shocked::D In fact, what'd be cool is if the used them on March 2, 2007 AKA Texas Independence Day! I would actually love to buy one & see them on the ice! As I said, those are GR8!

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

probably one of the more abstract hockey concepts you will see. For a long time I have thought it would be cool if the stars included the colours on the texas flag, but i also think they should stay with their colours when they were in minnesota. Then I thought why not go all the way and do the whole rainbow. No other team in the nhl (perhaps all of pro sports) uses all six colours basic colours. The striping pattern is inspired by the old denver nuggets and houston astros jerseys. C+C please

newstars1.png

Having a 1980's Houston Astros flashback. Please make the pain stop, please make the bad man go away.

i acttually love them

Hey, look, it's JJWay!

Anyway, back on topic. I think you had the striping idea down, I like it with the same three colors used rather than six. At elast if you're using the same colors, it keeps it from looking gaudy.

It actually rather reminds me of AFL jumpers a bit, namely the Crows:

Adelaide-1991.gif

philly.png

The first thing i thought when i saw the newest set was 'winnipeg jets in dallas'. so as a full time jersey it seems a bit winnipeg jetish, however as a one time use like baseball does with holidays and events, it might work especially for as someone said, Texas Independence day.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

i acttually love them

hmmm...

this guy likes the mets... like JJWay

has the same avatar as JJWay

and somehow knows about and wants to free JJWay when he joined only within the last couple days....

nah, couldnt be.

back on subject...

theyre different, ill give you that, but im just not felling them.

oBIgzrL.png

i acttually love them

hmmm...

and somehow knows about and wants to free JJWay when he joined only within the last couple days....

nah, couldnt be.

back on subject...

its me!!! how more obvious can it be??? why was I banned anyways?

Probably for the Steve Irwin Stingrays concept, the single most tasteless thing ever posted on here. Whatever made you think it was even an idea worth making is beyond anybody and the flak you got from it was very much deserved.

The mere fact that you have returned with another account is criteria for another automatic ban, so enjoy your time while you have it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

why was I banned anyways?

Because you're an idiot. :mad:

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out...beeeeyotch!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

i acttually love them

hmmm...

nah, couldnt be.

back on subject...

Probably for the Steve Irwin Stingrays concept, the single most tasteless thing ever posted on here. Whatever made you think it was even an idea worth making is beyond anybody and the flak you got from it was very much deserved.

The mere fact that you have returned with another account is criteria for another automatic ban, so enjoy your time while you have it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Ok are you friggin stupid. You dont just go out and say that thats who you are...

at least make it less ovbious so you dont get banned agian.

Aanyway...about the jerseys. I LOVE the texas style one. its not really like anything i have ever seen before but it would be cool just to see it used in one game than have the jerseys auctioned off or something!!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

i acttually love them

hmmm...

nah, couldnt be.

back on subject...

He gone!!!

The Texas one looks unbelievable. If we had some sort of America Cup of Hockey, that would have to be Texas' jersey. Looks much, much better than the initial rainbow set in this thread.

And for the record, JJWAY, you never cease to amaze me :rolleyes: .

Archived