T.O. Set to Star in Texas

Awkward. Parcells vs. Owens = ESPN's entire coverage next year.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

My Pop is a huge Cowboys fan. He also hates T.O. with a passion. But here's what it was like telling him...

Me: Pop, the Cowboys got T.O.

Pop: Naw they didn't, Jerry Jones ain't that stupid.

Me: Well apparently he is... (turns on Sportscenter)

Pop: ...AWWWWWWWW HERE IT GOES.

Dear Jerry,

Caveat emptor.

Fondly, 49ers and Eagles fans everywhere

If you'll excuse me, I've gotta go see about selling my soul for tickets to the Cowboys game at the Linc this fall... :rolleyes:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

does that mean Owens can go the centre of the field every time he scores a touchdown at Texas Stadium

I remeber that... He will get booed.

So much for that being the greatest celebration I've ever seen. Owens joining the Cowboys totally ruins that. <_<

6uXNWAo.png

Thank god he didn't go to Seattle. Trust me, there are plenty of Seahawk fans who still want his ass whipped after the Sharpie incident.

But, it adds another angle into what has become a decent rivalry between the 'Hawks and Cowgirls.

OK...it's official. He has signed.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5424172

Now, REMEMBER THIS QUOTE. FILE IT AWAY, AND REMEMBER IT.

03-18-06

"I'm a star among stars now," a smiling Owens said. Owens said he and Jones already have discussed his future TD celebrations. With an arm on Jones' back, he smiled wide and said, "I will embrace the star."

Following up a question to Jones about Owens' past, the receiver interjected: "Jerry, I know what's expected of me. I won't let you down."

The contract that Terrell Owens signed with the Dallas Cowboys on Saturday provides him the opportunity to be one of the highest-paid wide receivers in NFL history over a three-year period, and the chance to earn more than he would have under his contract with the Philadelphia Eagles, ESPN.com has learned.

Fans in Dallas....you know what you're getting into. I wish you luck---you'll need it.

And think about this: Dallas at Philly. Owens for the Cowboys, and Garcia for the Eagles. More subplots than Desperate Housewives.

Wow I cant wait to see the first game in Philly next year it will be a sight to behold and will require more security then any football game ever.

You need one level of security to separate him from the fans, two levels to separate him from the Eagles players and three to separate him from McNabb and Garcia :D

I saw, I came, I left.

2006 will show T.O. embraced by the fans of Dallas, about 2 seconds after his first touchdown. As for 2007, that's an entirely different situation.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

What I don't understand is why he's going to a team that runs first then passes the ball. You'd think after awhile, he's going to get pissed off by the second or third game of the season.

So, with that, I'll start taking bets on when Me-O starts throwing his fellow Cowgirls under the bus.

Archived