T.O. Set to Star in Texas

I was living in Dallas (71)- the year the Cowboys won their first Super Bowl over Miami. That was also the season for the memorable quote from the ORIGINAL disruptive teammate, Duane Thomas...who called Tom Landry "a plastic man."

Let's see what MeO comes up with in Dallas.

I seriously think there should be some kind of contest on this forum- to predict the date of the first:

*suspension

*fine

*tantrum

My Pop is a huge Cowboys fan. He also hates T.O. with a passion. But here's what it was like telling him...

Me: Pop, the Cowboys got T.O.

Pop: Naw they didn't, Jerry Jones ain't that stupid.

Me: Well apparently he is... (turns on Sportscenter)

Pop: ...AWWWWWWWW HERE IT GOES.

:D I know how that feels.

I had a very similar conversation with my pop when the Yankees inked Damon.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Anyone hear his new rap song?

Check it out. Just visit his website and it starts to play.

Terrell Owens dot com

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Here is the newest way for me to induce vomiting ...

capt.txrh10703182133.cowboys_owens_txrh107.jpg

Also consider this, no receiver coached by Bill Parcells has ever led the NFL in:

* TDs

* receptions

* receiving yards

As much as Owens/Rosenhaus/J Jones will say this has nothing to do with trying to stick it to the Eagles, let's not kid ourselves.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Wow I cant wait to see the first game in Philly next year it will be a sight to behold and will require more security then any football game ever.

You need one level of security to separate him from the fans, two levels to separate him from the Eagles players and three to separate him from McNabb and Garcia :D

As part of said security (level 1), I'm just hoping it isn't a Sunday or Monday night game. Six hours of pre-game drinking / rioting is enough.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Boy, as if I needed ANOTHER reason to hate the Cowboys.

Thinking the exact same thing. Im looking forward to the team collapsing!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

This is the single worst thing Dallas has done since J.Jones fired Jimmy Johnson. Mixing Terrell Owens with anyone, especially the Cowboys, is like mixing Japanese fighter planes with Pearl Harbor:

NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!

:angered:

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I was living in Dallas (71)- the year the Cowboys won their first Super Bowl over Miami. That was also the season for the memorable quote from the ORIGINAL disruptive teammate, Duane Thomas...who called Tom Landry "a plastic man."

Let's see what MeO comes up with in Dallas.

I seriously think there should be some kind of contest on this forum- to predict the date of the first:

*suspension

*fine

*tantrum

Fine and Suspension won't happen with Parcell's as coach. TO might try to what he did with San Fran and Philly however if he tries to do it with Dallas, Parcell's will make his life a living hell.

Bill Parcells isn't Andy Ried or Steve Mariucchi. If Ownes pulls he stunts with Dallas he will regret it.

Just more proof that the football gods DO have a sense of humor...

Dear Jerry,

Thanks for giving us yet another reason to root for the Pokes to go 0-16..

Signed,

Football fans across America.

Jerry Jones and Terrell Owens...my gawd, if there weren't two people that didn't deserve each other more than these two twits, I would be shocked.

Why do I think he doesn't leave the Linc in one piece after Dallas visits this year?

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Archived