Lookie Lookie at What I Found....

markar14

For once, wasting an hour journeying through the depths of my local TJ Maxx store paid off.

I usually go in there, say "All this stuff is crap" (it is), and leave; but today I stumbled upon this--feast/cover your eyes:

th_DSC00157.jpgth_DSC00156.jpg

Cool, huh?

I remember way back when a red jersey was speculated to appear on the field, but never have I seen one in any stores or on anybody. So regardless of my opinion aesthetically, I had to buy it. Sure, it happens to be missing 3 buttons at the top, but when the tag says $60 US and all I pay is $16 US, I can go to the store and buy 2 red buttons. (In fact, I went to the fabric store, I got 6 buttons for $0.90... can't complain.

What do you guys think of it? Like? Dislike?

Discuss.

In the Chicago area, most Dick's Sporting Goods stores have red jerseys with blue numbers and white piping. Or at least they used to. I couldn't find one on their website, but I've seen them in person.

They're not bad looking, but I agree it should not be the alt. color.

I totally agree with you guys that this uni is not pleasing to the eye, regardless of team affiliation; I just thought it was kinda cool to see, and it was cheap (probably b/c of the previously stated reasons), so I bought it.

and it was only about 30-40 minutes there-- In case there were other goodies to find.

i thought the red would look awful on Arizona basketball too but it grew on me, i think the cubs jersey would too

if they did wear it, it would have to be only very very special occasions, too much would make me not be a cubs fan anymore :flagcanada:

Go Bulls, Bears, Cubs, and Blackhawks!!

GO TIGERS

Ireland_flag.gif

Archived