CHECK OUT THIS LOGO

Seymour

im not an idiot.

Then prove your detractors wrong and stop acting like one. <_<

"Constructive criticism" is not a synonym for "praise". If you don't want people to be objective and point out things that they don't like about your work, don't post it; not every review is going to say "this is the best thing I've ever laid eyes on". You've gotten several objective analyses of your work. Look at the posts from Leopard, uniguy, steiny and CZzyzx; they all included suggestions to improve this concept. Unconstructive criticism is saying "this = :puke:" and nothing more. Which no one has done to you yet.

The vast majority of people looking at your concept see a burning cross, and that's been the central theme of the critical analysis of your work. People see a burning cross and find it objectionable. Just because you didn't intend that doesn't make it any less true. They told you they think that should be changed and told you what you could do instead, which is a prime example of what you're looking for when you ask for constructive criticism! So take these assessments, and make them constructive. Modify your logo so it doesn't look like a burning cross.

And a pre-emptive remark in closing: like ramsfan, I also read all of your posts. 28 posts the day you join is a poor first impression. So is a failure to grasp the way message boards work. So is a lack of basic etiquette, which is why 5 of your threads have been graveyarded, and the way you're carrying on is only going to cause that list to grow until you find yourself suspended or banned by the mods who run this place. Spare us the "I'm only 14" nonsense, too; there are plenty of teenagers here who conduct themselves in a mature fashion appropriate for this community.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

im not an idiot.

"Constructive criticism" is not a synonym for "praise". If you don't want people to be objective and point out things that they don't like about your work, don't post it; not every review is going to say "this is the best thing I've ever laid eyes on". You've gotten several objective analyses of your work. Look at the posts from Leopard, uniguy, steiny and CZzyzx; they all included suggestions to improve this concept. Unconstructive criticism is saying "this = :puke:" and nothing more. Which no one has done to you yet.

The vast majority of people looking at your concept see a burning cross, and that's been the central theme of the critical analysis of your work. People see a burning cross and find it objectionable. Just because you didn't intend that doesn't make it any less true. They told you they think that should be changed and told you what you could do instead, which is a prime example of what you're looking for when you ask for constructive criticism! So take these assessments, and make them constructive. Modify your logo so it doesn't look like a burning cross.

And a pre-emptive remark in closing: like ramsfan, I also read all of your posts. 28 posts the day you join is a poor first impression. So is a failure to grasp the way message boards work. So is a lack of basic etiquette, which is why 5 of your threads have been graveyarded, and the way you're carrying on is only going to cause that list to grow until you find yourself suspended or banned by the mods who run this place. Spare us the "I'm only 14" nonsense, too; there are plenty of teenagers here who conduct themselves in a mature fashion appropriate for this community.

Please listen to VitaminD he knows exactly what he is talking about. If have also seen others banned because they do not know how to act properly, see everything as an attack on them and have a everyone hates me attitude. If you want to stay you better follow all of the advice. No hard feelings.

DRew

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

im not an idiot.

Please listen to VitaminD he knows exactly what he is talking about. If have also seen others banned because they do not know how to act properly, see everything as an attack on them and have a everyone hates me attitude. If you want to stay you better follow all of the advice. No hard feelings.

DRew

Amen brothers, AMEN! :notworthy:

it's CONSTUCTIVE critisism not CRITISISM

Okay, let's try this again then.

Next time, it might be nice if you didn't make your logo look like a burning cross as people do get offended by those still. Mixing a little color never hurts either.

Also Seymour, if you can't handle a little criticism, then maybe you should think twice about posting your concepts becuase it happens to everyone, pal.

6uXNWAo.png

I'm 14 myself, and looking at this guy is making me lose all hope in my generation.

As am I, not to toot my own horn but I think I do way better concepts and post more, how do I put this? Logical posts. Not crap saying he's bored and wants to know where everyone is. Age is not an excuse.

Archived