Texans alternate

Stock

They modeled these at the Saks 5th Ave. in the Galleria a couple of nights ago. They looked really sharp. At first, I was very much against the alternates, but then I saw these and wish they would use them instead of the navy blue ones. They are going to look even better on gameday with white pants.

Here is a pretty high resolution photo of them in the red jerseys. I hope you have DSL or Cable.

I'm surprised people here don't think the white pants would look good with the red jerseys (and blue helmets).  I think that will look fantastic.  Hey, Buffalo used to do the different colored helmet, pants, jersey and that looked good, so why not the Texans.  I like the red jerseys much more than the blue.

They modeled these at the Saks 5th Ave. in the Galleria a couple of nights ago. They looked really sharp. At first, I was very much against the alternates, but then I saw these and wish they would use them instead of the navy blue ones. They are going to look even better on gameday with white pants.

Here is a pretty high resolution photo of them in the red jerseys. I hope you have DSL or Cable.

See they DO look good with blue pants, albeit slacks.  :D  :D

NASCAR. Done. |

nextel_cup_logo.JPG

I'm surprised people here don't think the white pants would look good with the red jerseys (and blue helmets). I think that will look fantastic. Hey, Buffalo used to do the different colored helmet, pants, jersey and that looked good, so why not the Texans. I like the red jerseys much more than the blue.

They'd look good, but I think blue might look better. In general, I'm against white pants...

I think I can safely say I like these better than the navy jerseys, they make more sense when compared with the white ones. I think they should make the blue shoulder stripe darker though, it doesn't show up too well. Plus I think the navy pants would look great with the red jerseys. And I think we'll be seeing these again since they beat Carolina in them.

I always thought they should have chosen red as their main jersey color anyway, I like seeing the alternate but perhaps a bit more blue (blue pants??) could be added to the mix to differentiate them from TB, SF, KC.

Good look though!

I always thought they should have chosen red as their main jersey color anyway, I like seeing the alternate but perhaps a bit more blue (blue pants??) could be added to the mix to differentiate them from TB, SF, KC.

Good look though!

They do look different becaue of the helmet color. None of the teams you mentioned wears a navy helmet. I saw the Texans' third. Very good.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

It makes a very nice alternate jersey for once a year. But for the same reason I only want to the see the Broncos alternates once a year, I hope that these stay that way. I don't like how the navy blue gets washed out on both of their alternates. The accent colors pop better on the real home jerseys.

Archived