Culpepper to wear #8

HowBoutThemFins

HowBoutThemFins, looks like he's wearing #11 in your sig.

It's not a real picture. It was shopped. I just liked the way it looked. :wacko:

As for the number being official or not, I'm pretty sure it is. I've been visiting the online shop for a few days now and today is the first day that they show #8 on the jersey rather than a double 0. Also I caught a graphic on the local news that had a picture of Daunte with the caption "8 is great." So it looks like he'll be wearing his college number...

8 is an extremely rare number in Dolphin history (if you're not a Dolphins fan, stop reading now!). In fact, no player had EVER worn #8 in a game in Dolphins history up until the mid-90s.. we're talking about 30 years. Since the mid-90s, the number has been worn briefly by Klaus Wilmsmeyer and Cade McNown (and maybe by others, but I'll leave the research to Dolphins fans with more time than I have!), but never by a prominent player.

I've also seen evidence elsewhere that Duante will be wearing #8 this coming year.

Since the mid-90s, the number has been worn briefly by Klaus Wilmsmeyer and Cade McNown

Cade McNown? And it isnt retired?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

It's not a real picture. It was shopped. I just liked the way it looked. :wacko:

That's a nice photoshop job, for what it's worth.

As a Bills fan, I couldn't be happier to see Daunte in Miami. Especially after the way he played last year. Nice job guys.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

That's a nice photoshop job, for what it's worth.

As a Bills fan, I couldn't be happier to see Daunte in Miami. Especially after the way he played last year. Nice job guys.

Thank you, thank you! And I couldn't be happier to see the Bills and Jets going nowhere and the Patriots falling apart. :D

SF could use a QB.

ummm...okay...good post....I guess...?? WTF does that have to do with anything?

And Fins, I'm getting a red x in the image box, and the description says that 00 is used for graphic purposes only...did they change the image? And to second others' comments, that's a great 'shop job in your sig, it looks very realistic.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

And Fins, I'm getting a red x in the image box, and the description says that 00 is used for graphic purposes only...did they change the image? And to second others' comments, that's a great 'shop job in your sig, it looks very realistic.

Looks like they caught the image being on their site, but I found it in my cache...

culpepper.jpg

ucnu112sig.png

I like how the Dolphins sell game used football masks.

What the hell are you going to do with one of those? When your girlfriend comes over, are you going to be all cocky-like, "Yep, here's my trophy from our undefeated high school football team...and there's my trophy for my team winning the softball championship...and right next to that is my 2005 Anthony Alabi game-worn football mask" :D

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I like how the Dolphins sell game used football masks.

What the hell are you going to do with one of those? When your girlfriend comes over, are you going to be all cocky-like, "Yep, here's my trophy from our undefeated high school football team...and there's my trophy for my team winning the softball championship...and right next to that is my 2005 Anthony Alabi game-worn football mask" :D

Game worn facemasks are the new Spanish fly.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

cade mc nown is my cousin he is now plying semi pro footbll league and also coaching a california pop warner team

fluff THE DODGERS

GO GIANTS

I BLEED ORANGE AND BLACK

fluff THE COWBOYS AND RAIDERS

GO 49ERS

fluff CAL BEARS

GO STANFORD

Archived