Culpepper to wear #8

HowBoutThemFins

cade mc nown is my cousin

...and you're proud of that? :blink:

heh, I'm a Bears fan, hence why I ask. the only Bears QB I think was worse than Cade was Jonathan Quinn. hell, I saw more ability in Moses Moreno.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

HowBoutThemFins, looks like he's wearing #11 in your sig.

It's not a real picture. It was shopped. I just liked the way it looked. :wacko:

That's a nice photoshop job, for what it's worth.

As a Bills fan, I couldn't be happier to see Daunte in Miami. Especially after the way he played last year. Nice job guys.

Thank you, thank you! And I couldn't be happier to see the Bills and Jets going nowhere and the Patriots falling apart. :D

Hey, in Bill we trust. The Pats are just biding their time to make a move. We'll still be the AFC Champs by season's end.

It is a smart idea to sell used facemasks. Once they have too much metal showing and are all torn up, they are useless. I think we just throw them away here at Wake. Selling them is like making money off trash.

HowBoutThemFins, looks like he's wearing #11 in your sig.

It's not a real picture. It was shopped. I just liked the way it looked. :wacko:

That's a nice photoshop job, for what it's worth.

As a Bills fan, I couldn't be happier to see Daunte in Miami. Especially after the way he played last year. Nice job guys.

Thank you, thank you! And I couldn't be happier to see the Bills and Jets going nowhere and the Patriots falling apart. :D

Hey, in Bill we trust. The Pats are just biding their time to make a move. We'll still be the AFC Champs by season's end.

AFC East champions? Maybe. AFC champions? I wouldn't hold my breath. They're not going to get any better after losing so many guys unless they make a couple of big moves. Eh. There's still time. We'll see.

Speaking of new QB's, Raiders fans should be very afraid. When Martin Lawrence, who plays football under the name Aaron Brooks, is all smiles on the sidelines even though you're down 37-13, try not to have a stroke.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

You know how I could tell it's an edited picture? The dolphins don't own anything but white jerseys j/k :P

I think you're right. They wore them for 15 games last year. :P

FYI, looks like the Dolphins have at least the chance to wear white EVERY game this year. The only possibility for aqua (or the ghastly orange alts) is at Houston, if the game is in September or October. Or, if the league gives the 'Fins a prime time home game, which is quite likely.

Archived