LSU Football Helmet Fantasy Design

bear69designs

There is a fairly lively discussion going on in another thread about the LSU football helmet that seems to belong in this forum. Here is a design I did a couple of years ago that might keep the opinions flowing.

LSU Fantasy Design

Just a bit of fun. Sure to interest some and annoy others!

I have some other designs posted if anyone is interested; they are mixed in with the rest of my stuff here:

Art & Designs

Surprisingly, that's freakin' awesome.

Thanks! To clarify, I did the original design a couple of years ago, but updated it recently before posting, changing the numeral and adding the fleur de lis.

The fact that it is Auburn's tiger on there makes it kind of funny, but we could slap Toonces on there and see how it looked.

• 5 weeks later...

As an Auburn fan, I'm offended by the design. Also, I checked out your other art designs and as an Alabama native, the Crimson Tide has never looked worse, but I was impressed with the future of Monday Night Football!

As an Auburn fan, I'm offended by the design. Also, I checked out your other art designs and as an Alabama native, the Crimson Tide has never looked worse, but I was impressed with the future of Monday Night Football!

Ouch!

Actually, as a Bama native myself I'm rather fond of a design that features my state flag.

Not to Hi-Jack, but did you get a response about the Smoke floor mats. Those are cool and I would definitely consider buying them if I saw them in a store.

You could always put something like, "You might want to buckle up" , or "Sit Back and Hold On" on the passenger side.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

Not to Hi-Jack, but did you get a response about the Smoke floor mats. Those are cool and I would definitely consider buying them if I saw them in a store.

You could always put something like, "You might want to buckle up" , or "Sit Back and Hold On" on the passenger side.

Hey, thanks! I don't think my boss liked them, and I'm not sure if they were submitted to JGR or not. I liked 'em, tho.

Archived