Firebird Concept AFL

Grish

This is assuming the Seattle Seahawks would exercise their right to purchase an AFL team.

City location possibilities:

Yakima

Spokane

Wenatchee

C&C welcome.

I am not considering Tacoma or Everett as possible sites, however realistically they could be.

firebirds.jpg

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

For the cities, you might want to take Everett out (They got the Hawks playing in AF2 this season) replace Spokane (The Shock begin play in AF2 this season as well) with Tacoma.

As for the concept itself, I like it. The 'Firebirds' name has a grand history in the Arena League (Albany/Indiana Firebirds) and Seattle needs an Arena League team (Hell, the region needed one since Portland left). I really dig the flames on the arm area.

hhmmm tacoma and yakima are probly the best bets, with the tacoma dome and sun dome and all.

wenatchee just doesnt have the population to hold a team

why not bremerton? maybe if they took the money that may be spend on a NASCAR track and put it into an arena team....probly wishful thinking

the name firebirds wiould be great for yakima, not for tacoma,i'd call tacoma's team like the "timbers" or lumberjax" hey that would be a good concept idea...

but anyways the concept is pretty cool, i like the numbers, but the socks on the home jersey should be red.

hhmmm tacoma and yakima are probly the best bets, with the tacoma dome and sun dome and all.

wenatchee just doesnt have the population to hold a team

why not bremerton? maybe if they took the money that may be spend on a NASCAR track and put it into an arena team....probly wishful thinking

the name firebirds wiould be great for yakima, not for tacoma,i'd call tacoma's team like the "timbers" or lumberjax" hey that would be a good concept idea...

but anyways the concept is pretty cool, i like the numbers, but the socks on the home jersey should be red.

Working on Tacoma....

For Tacoma -- I would go with Timberwolves or 'Jacks...

as for the socks, the are to blend with the pant side flame, hence why yellow on the home to match the flames...

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Why couldn't this team be in Seattle, why does it have to be in a smaller Washington city?

Anyways, I like this concept. It brings back an old AFL name but with a new modern style and flames which are frickin' awesome.

Why couldn't this team be in Seattle, why does it have to be in a smaller Washington city?

Anyways, I like this concept. It brings back an old AFL name but with a new modern style and flames which are frickin' awesome.

The Key is the only place in Seattle they could play & if you have been there for T-Bird hockey they have to roll back seats and part the area is not full.

I could actually see them using Everett with an agreement with Sam Adams in partnership.

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

I would find a new way to integrate the flames into the uni. The NY Dragons already have the flames on the sleaves.

The Dragon's flames seem much different to me...

030306_5.jpg

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

I'm diggin'um. LOVE the sholders and the numbers. The helmet just doesn't fit the jersey, maybe an all red helm? If I had one real complaint it would be the socks, and the pant stripes. It just looks to plain to me. All-n-all a good job!

MonitorLightningCCSLC.pngMonitorUSFCCSLC.pngMonitorBuccaneersCCSLC.pngMonitorRaysCCSLC.pngMonitorCarlEdwardsCCSLC.png

Two muffins are in an oven when one says to the other, "Man, it's hot in here." The other says, "Holy crap, a talking muffin!!"

Im digging the pant stripe flame.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

• 1 month later...
I would find a new way to integrate the flames into the uni. The NY Dragons already have the flames on the sleaves.

The Dragon's flames seem much different to me...

030306_5.jpg

I know this is from a little while ago, but I just saw it for the first time. Im in that picture, one in hat all the way to the left.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Archived