new 2006-07 bball unis

while i was on niketeam.com, they showed what looks to be next years new ohiostate mens and georgia womens basketball uniformsnike team

all i can say is imagine the kentucky shoulder stripes combined with the louisville uniform and you basically have the new ohio state uniform. sorry i don't have any images, but i couldn't save it from the nike site.

sms.gif

This is what he's talking about.

os.jpg

But it's still going to have the current OSU wordmarks and numeral font. The silver patches will (apparently) be gone from the jerseys, and the shorts stripes will be modified. Not exactly the end of the world, although I do prefer what the Buckeyes wear now.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Cal looks like they're changing their's to something crazy

Maybe I'm missing something, but what's crazy about those Cal unis? It's pretty much the same thing they've worn for the past couple of years...

Again, maybe I'm missing something or not on the right page...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Maybe I'm missing something, but what's crazy about those Cal unis? It's pretty much the same thing they've worn for the past couple of years...

Look at Berkeley. It has some wavy pattern on the left side of the shorts and only one side panel on the jersey, a la the wizards.

VmWIn6B.png

Look at Berkeley. It has some wavy pattern on the left side of the shorts and only one side panel on the jersey, a la the wizards.

The stripes are similar to what they wear now (see EDIT). And for the last couple of years, the stripes have only been on one side of the jersey. EDIT: Actually, looking at photos, it appears the curvy stripes were included in this year's jerseys at the very least - maybe years prior as well. See pic 2 and pic 3.

Cal has one of the best looks in college basketball, IMO. Clean, classy, and great fonts are used.

112605-cal7-lg.jpg

030906cal6-lg.jpg

468933.jpeg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The stripes are similar to what they wear now (see EDIT). And for the last couple of years, the stripes have only been on one side of the jersey. EDIT: Actually, looking at photos, it appears the curvy stripes were included in this year's jerseys at the very least - maybe years prior as well. See pic 2 and pic 3.

Cal has one of the best looks in college basketball, IMO. Clean, classy, and great fonts are used.

112605-cal7-lg.jpg

030906cal6-lg.jpg

468933.jpeg

Thanks for using a pic of my boy Bobby Kelly from NU. I have a pair of Cal's game shorts. The stripe in the template on niketeam is over pronounced. The stripe is straight down the side of the leg. And by the way, they are my favorite pair of shorts.

dodgers-1.png

One Nike team that desperately needs to change their uniforms is Syracuse. The current redesign has been a bad one. The Orange road jerseys with navy lettering and navy numbers is unreadable (from any type of distance) and just plain ugly.

Nike and Syracuse can do better. They haven't won a NCAA tourney game in those things either.

One Nike team that desperately needs to change their uniforms is Syracuse.  The current redesign has been a bad one.  The Orange road jerseys with navy lettering and navy numbers is unreadable (from any type of distance) and just plain ugly.

Nike and Syracuse can do better.  They haven't won a NCAA tourney game in those things either.

Syracuse just needs to go back to the Carmelo-era uniforms.

cusezoom0we.jpg

Instead of entering the Modified Uniform Builder, you can also enter the Custom Uniform Builder. Inside there a few more team templates are shown.

Does anyone know who the 'Wildcat' template refers to? Due to the colors you can rule out Northwestern and Kansas State. And the shade of blue and use of red should rule out Villanova and Kentucky. Because this is a Nike template amoung 'national power' the only other school I can possibly think of this being is Arizona. However, the shades of red and blue are slightly lighter, and Arizona already has a template listed above it.

Long story short . . . who is this? :therock:

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Instead of entering the Modified Uniform Builder, you can also enter the Custom Uniform Builder. Inside there a few more team templates are shown.

Does anyone know who the 'Wildcat' template refers to? Due to the colors you can rule out Northwestern and Kansas State. And the shade of blue and use of red should rule out Villanova and Kentucky. Because this is a Nike template amoung 'national power' the only other school I can possibly think of this being is Arizona. However, the shades of red and blue are slightly lighter, and Arizona already has a template listed above it.

Long story short . . . who is this? :therock:

It's Kentucky. The template on there used to be just blue & white, until they added red to it recently for whatever reason.

mbb010306rondo50gn.jpg

I made this with the Ohio State templateon niketeam.com, I wish they'd go with something like this with a grey alt too.

bucksconceptjersncaa.png

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

anyone else get scared when they saw these?

untitled8iz.jpg

please say no one ever uses these... ever... please

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Archived