Wisconsin-Milwaukee Football

sc49erfan15

Fantastic Concept!!! Great job! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 1 year later...

Not sure if you knew this (because even EPSN and CBS are crazy slow to pick up on it) but for athletic purposes, the school is simply known as "Milwaukee" the same way UNC-Charlotte is "Charlotte" and Tennessee-Chattanooga is "Chattanooga."

I'm not sure how much I like these. I'd probably have no problem with them if this were, say, an Iowa or Appalachian State concept. But because I played club ball for U-Dub, I have a more emotional connection to the team's current (intentionally minimalist) identity. I know that if we were to move up to 1-AA (FCS... whatever...), we'd probably be expected to have a more "expensive" look, but I'm not sure this is the direction I'd want to see them go.

For the helmets, I see the M being used over the panther since very little of the football team's merchandise uses the panther and nearly all of it uses the M. The facemask would probably remain black (as it is now) and possibly a single yellow stripe down the center.

As far as the rest of the unis, I actually imagine something more in the vein of what you just posted for Long Beach (minus the western numbers). I dunno, maybe you could swap one out for the other or something.

Just my 2/100ths of a dollar.

Archived