NCAA Regional Champion T-Shirts

rmackman

I've seen all the official locker room caps for each Final Four team, but nobody is selling the T-shirts. Have you guys seen any?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I don't think those are the locker room tees I think those are just general final four ones.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

These are the shirts I was talking about. You can't find them in any online store for any team for some reason. Usually they're on sale in what seems to be 30 seconds after the game is over. The hats are available though.

18_015300539.jpg

spacer.png

It's interesting that on the UCLA jersey, the Nike logo is hidden in the lower right corner, underneath the shape of Indiana. For every other team, it's prominently featured under the collar.

I guess that's what happens when one company (Nike) makes the official generic jerseys, but has to make one for a team it doesn't sponsor (UCLA wears adidas).

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

It's interesting that on the UCLA jersey, the Nike logo is hidden in the lower right corner, underneath the shape of Indiana. For every other team, it's prominently featured under the collar.

I guess that's what happens when one company (Nike) makes the official generic jerseys, but has to make one for a team it doesn't sponsor (UCLA wears adidas).

And George Mason's shirts have no logo whatsoever.

spacer.png

And George Mason's shirts have no logo whatsoever.

I think George Mason is a Nike school. I thought I remember seeing the swoosh on the shorts. It was definitely on the compression undershirts the players wore when they ripped off their jerseys to celebrate the win.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I'm not a fan of the Destination: Indianapolis shirts. It's weird to see a UCLA/LSU/Florida shirt with a silhouette of the state of Indiana. I would be very confused if I were walking down the street and only got a glance of one of those shirts so I couldn't read the text.

I'm not a fan of the Destination: Indianapolis shirts. It's weird to see a UCLA/LSU/Florida shirt with a silhouette of the state of Indiana. I would be very confused if I were walking down the street and only got a glance of one of those shirts so I couldn't read the text.

thats what i was just thinking. It is weird to see the word florida on the shirt and see an outline of indiana

thats what i was just thinking. It is weird to see the word florida on the shirt and see an outline of indiana

What's even worse is that Nike made "Journey to the Tourney" shirts for most of the big name schools - Duke, UNC, Villanova, Ohio State, Texas, etc. The only team they currently sell that is left is Florida.

15940421_l.jpg15940131_l.jpg15940611_l.jpg

I wonder how long it'll take for these to hit the sale rack..

via eastbay:

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdeta...other&id=0&mvp=

Archived