Giants to bust out retro orange jerseys on 6-23-06

IronChefShark

from sfgiants.com:

"Orange Fridays," in which fans are encouraged to wear orange on Fridays and partake in orange-themed promotions and special events, will return, starting with orange fireworks on Opening Night, April 7, and including the Giants wearing their 1982 orange jerseys as part of '80s Retro Night on June 23.

that date is a bay bridge series game against the A's. Meaning, they might be busting out the kelly green pullovers as well.

:puke:

I hope they are orange with "Riesen" on the front.  The Giants need to incorporate a different language on their jerseys every year.  :rolleyes:

Ich kannte keinen deutschen Baseballspieler (und Lose deutsche Fanatiker), also denke ich, dass es keine alle mögliche "Riesen" Jersey gibt.

(I didn't know any German baseball player (and lots of German followers) so I think that there is no any "Giants" jersey.)

About the orange jersey... BY GOD...!!! It's too '80s Orioles styled.

Let's use some '20s jersey... thanks!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

I'm not fond of the font, but I like all the orange! If they used either the current script or the batting practice script on a few orange jerseys, that would work best. In that game against Oakland, the A's might be wearing their throwback yellow tops instead of green.

Archived