New Uni Watch

BRice16

Wait, wait, the Royals are still going to have a black alt? Gross.

I'm not feeling the retro Sox unis much. I like the thought of going back to the past, but I'm really not feeling those jerseys.

I like the changes to DC, and I love the ball 'n' glove for an alt.

The Twins vest is pointless, but the new BP is nice.

I wish the Bucco's would simply re-do the black alts rather than giving them the boot. They should just nix the red.

He missed one thing in the new patches section: the Nationals will be sporting a new patch. I believe it's only for the home uniforms, but my memory is suspect. It would make more sense on the red alt jersey, since the home jersey already says "Nationals" in gold-bevel lettering, and redundant patches annoy me. But I digress. The patch is:

pMLB2-2458192dt.jpg

20082614447.png

I really like the Nationals 'W' script, and think that the blocky DC is a bit too....stylized. Much like most of the new designs, too complicated. Just keep it simple, those work the best. See Tigers home, Yankees home...etc.

I refuse to recognize them as a team until they are Senators like they should be. I hope those guys win their lawsuit.

Side note: LAFFO at MLB 06 The Show for having Oakland's black alternate, which they haven't used in years, instead of the green one.

1zgyd8w.jpg

He missed one thing in the new patches section: the Nationals will be sporting a new patch. I believe it's only for the home uniforms, but my memory is suspect. It would make more sense on the red alt jersey, since the home jersey already says "Nationals" in gold-bevel lettering, and redundant patches annoy me. But I digress. The patch is:

pMLB2-2458192dt.jpg

That patch is on the red alt. The DC circle patch is going on the home uni.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived