Anna and Kris are Done

Cujo

Kris Benson & Anna Benson headed for divorce

Anna Benson wants a divorce from Baltimore Orioles pitcher Kris Benson, who still thinks the New York Mets traded him because of his impulsive wife. Anna Benson, an actress and model who has posed topless, filed for divorce in Atlanta on Thursday. The petition for divorce claims the marriage is "irretrievably broken."

It really is too bad this one didn't last. :lol:

... and does this mean she's actually going to sleep with all the Orioles now? In that case, "Watch out, Leo Mazzone!"

6uXNWAo.png

And before I even had a chance to "bump into her" at an O's game. :mad::P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I feel bad for Kris Benson. All he got out of this relationship was a reputation of being whipped, a ticket away from a playoff contender to a cellar-dweller, a trip from New York to Baltimore, and herpes.

That's what you get for marrying a stripper.

It has now been announced that Anna & Redsfan39 have been engaged. Redsfan39 was then signed to the Reds in the hopes that Redsfan will be unfaithful to his wife.

Hey I can dream right?

I believe that dream would also include a trailer park, step-children the same age as you, and Anna sleeping with your best man.

6uXNWAo.png

It has now been announced that Anna & Redsfan39 have been engaged. Redsfan39 was then signed to the Reds in the hopes that Redsfan will be unfaithful to his wife.

Hey I can dream right?

Does this mean your gonna sleep with Ken Griffey Jr. et al?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Some how Anna Benson reminds me of Earl's Ex Wife, in so many ways. She may be hot for a one night fling but lving with her anticts all your life is just too much.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

If this screws with his performance at all, I'm a be pissed.

You've never seen him pitch have you? There was a reason why the Mets wanted to give him away and it had nothing to do with his soon to be ex-wife. I'm just trying to imagine what he'll be like at Camden Yards.

Kris...

We all saw this coming. We all told you this was going to happen. You fool around with a trailer-park stripper who craves attention, and she gets her tentacles on you, you're toast - and she rode that gravy train from Clemson to the million-dollar jackpot. But you did it anyway. We hate to say it, but we told you so.

Fondly,

Every Man, Woman and Child in America (Except Your Whorish Soon-to-be Ex-Wife)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

And I missed Rome is Burning tonight....I bet he had a field day with this one.

Ohhhh, but this story just broke this evening. I'll be sure to be tuned into JRIB along with his radio show tomorrow. :D

6uXNWAo.png

Archived