NCAA Baseball Concepts

Moser316

Where's the gold??? Just Kiddin! Great job once again!! I think you need to imporve Wash St. and bring them into the 2000's!! haha love the script change, and the GREEN JERSEY!! perfect-o

Dom

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys, I'm not doing schools that currently have varsity baseball programs, sorry. But thanks for the comments otherwise...

with that said,any plans on doing a Tennssee State concept,they haven't had a baseball team in several years,hell they don't have a club team neither.

Guys, I'm not doing schools that currently have varsity baseball programs, sorry.  But thanks for the comments otherwise...

with that said,any plans on doing a Tennssee State concept,they haven't had a baseball team in several years,hell they don't have a club team neither.

Yes, Tennessee State is on the list. I may also be adding some better-known D-2 and D-3 schools that either recently dropped their programs or don't have them (i.e. Alaska-Anchorage, Alaska-Fairbanks, Colorado College, South Dakota, etc).

QPR%20Sig.png

Enough of the friendly banter, back to the concepts. This one is for the first of three Conference USA schools that don't have baseball: the Golden Hurricane of the University of Tulsa. A while ago, Cokeologist did a very nice concept for TU (which can be found here), but it was a little loud for my tastes. For my concept, I toned down the amount of red way down (it's only a major trim color for the alternate uniform) and kept the primary colors to blue and yellow. As for the yellow, yes, I know that Tulsa uses Vegas Gold more than yellow for their athletic teams. But for my tri-color piping and trim, I liked the way yellow looked better (it's an official school color BTW).

316TulsaHome.gif

316TulsaAway.gif

316TulsaAlternate.gif

C&C is welcomed, as always.

Coming next: SMU, UTEP, Utah State, Boise State, Idaho

QPR%20Sig.png

Just a quick reminder to certain people on the board (I won't mention names, you know who you are), there can only be one true 1,000th Post Extravaganza. This mutha is in it for the long haul.

Anyway, since I apparently have no life tonight, I'm posting the second of three Conference USA concepts, this one for the Southern Methodist University Mustangs. I'm not sure if it slipped under the collective radar of the board, but SMU recently got a new identity. However, when I think of SMU, I think of the classic red mustang silhouette of the Pony Express days. Old-school is definitely the focus of the primary uniforms (though I didn't ignore about the new identity entirely -- it's on the alternate), and the design of the set was inspired by the Minnesota Twins.

316SMUHome.gif

316SMUAway.gif

316SMUAlternate.gif

C&C is appreciated. Praise is welcomed. Threats are largely ignored.

Coming next: UTEP, Utah State, Boise State, Idaho

QPR%20Sig.png

Like the pin stripes its like a Twins concept! Really diggin the blue jersey!!! thats font is off the hook! reall great job on all concepts UTEP could we see a orange jeresey??? Like what the Mets need! Well once again a great job by Mr. Moser!

Dom

teams.gif

Great job with SMU! I know it's just the logo, but to me it looks as though the mustang's tail is disconnected. I'm not sure why but i think grey pants would be better with the navy alt. , but that's just me.

Great job again Moser!

-Nick

Like the pin stripes its like a Twins concept!

Uhh..... I am not seeing a Twins concept anywhere. That would be a SMU.

Moser316- These are awsome concepts. I am seeing a lot of navy blue alts, but that could be a good thing.

DRew

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Thanks for the comments, keep 'em coming...

And now, to finish off Conference USA, I present the Miners of the University of Texas-El Paso. I was inspired to do a Washington Nationals-esque concept for this team because of the bevels in their wordmark and the equal billing given to navy and orange in their identity. The home and alternate uniforms are primarily orange, the away uniforms are primarily navy.

316UTEPHome.gif

316UTEPAway.gif

316UTEPAlternate.gif

C&C is welcomed and appreciated.

Coming next: Utah State, Boise State, Idaho, Denver, North Texas, Drake

QPR%20Sig.png

The project keeps rolling along, despite the fact that hurling practice nearly killed me today. I'd like to present the first of three WAC concepts: the Aggies of Utah State University. Like Providence, this is a team with a very simple identity and color palette, and I've found that it's best to keep a uniform set for a team like this very simple. This is your basic concept with piping and a solid-colored hat, nothing more. I didn't want to use the bull logos, because you hardly see those on their uniforms.

316UtahStateHome.gif

316UtahStateAway.gif

316UtahStateAlternate.gif

C&C, bitches.

Next up: Boise State, Idaho, Denver, North Texas, Drake

QPR%20Sig.png

I like that Utah State concept. It's a very simple design for a team that has so few logos and a simple blue/white color combo.

My only gripe is that you should of used the 'U-State' logo on the cap instead of the 'A'.

I like that Utah State concept. It's a very simple design for a team that has so few logos and a simple blue/white color combo.

My only gripe is that you should of used the 'U-State' logo on the cap instead of the 'A'.

I don't use the same logo twice on a uniform set if I can possibly get away with it. Plus, the "A" is a big part of the campus (or so I'm told), it's even in the seating pattern of the football stadium.

QPR%20Sig.png

The project keeps rolling along, despite the fact that hurling practice nearly killed me today. I'd like to present the first of three WAC concepts: the Aggies of Utah State University. Like Providence, this is a team with a very simple identity and color palette, and I've found that it's best to keep a uniform set for a team like this very simple. This is your basic concept with piping and a solid-colored hat, nothing more. I didn't want to use the bull logos, because you hardly see those on their uniforms.

316UtahStateHome.gif

316UtahStateAway.gif

316UtahStateAlternate.gif

C&C, bitches.

Next up: Boise State, Idaho, Denver, North Texas, Drake

Very nice. I wonder what your concept for North Texas will look like.

Plain, basic, and normal! but isn't that what baseball orginaly was! So i don't have any problem with these, keep them coming!! and i have a quick question? could u e-mail me the temp. u r using for this, so i could use it in MS paint! haha i need to upgrade! thanks in advance

teams.gif

Archived