NCAA Baseball Concepts

Moser316

Thanks for the comments, as always.

Since I had this afternoon off, I'm posting my next concept: the Boise State Broncos. You may recall that I used this similar striping pattern for Loyola, and I've found that it also works very well for Boise State's identity. Again, I kept things relatively simple, despite the fact that the logos are very modern.

316BoiseStateHome.gif

316BoiseStateAway.gif

316BoiseStateAlternate.gif

C&C appreciated

Coming next: Idaho, Denver, North Texas, Drake

And Dom, if you'd like the template I use (please give credit to Brad Dugan, it's his template), please give me your e-mail address so I can send them your way.

QPR%20Sig.png

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
316IowaStateHome.gif

Iowa State does not deserve a uniform this beautiful. Please devote your attention to the much more worthy U of I Hawkeyes.

(Kidding! A dear friend went to Ames. Of course, the fact that they'd let a slacker like him graduate, with an engineering degree of all things, pretty much proves the unworthiness of Iowa State, but that's another question.)

20082614447.png

Ballwork, your right Iowa need nice jerseys but that not what moser is doing!

But Moser is doing an excellent job with all these concepts, and I really like the Boise State, for the home and away. But the nice change, for the Alt. which is very cool! Great Job again! Maybe try an orange alt. cap or a new hat logo, but either way it still looks good!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

the UTEP concept is not doing it for me...i feel you could do more with it. I really enjoy the simplicity of Utah State's concept. The Boise State concept is good but not my favorite, possibly a different number font?? maybe that could do it.

Great job as always

-Nick

Hmmm, I thought relatively simple would be the best way to go for Boise State, but it's gotten mixed reviews.

Anyways, now it's on to the Broncos primary rival in the WAC: the University of Idaho Vandals. This is a team with a very limited logo set (I think they only use the block "I" with "Vandals" script, I could be wrong), so I decided to keep things very simple for them, more so than for Boise State. Following the Pittsburgh Pirates template for the home and away jerseys really seemed to work well. You may also notice that I only used the sleeve patch on the alternate. That's because I used the Zephyr X-Line logo as my sleeve patch, and it really didn't seem to fit the primary home and away uniforms very well.

316IdahoHome.gif

316IdahoAway.gif

316IdahoAlternate.gif

C&C welcomed.

Coming next: Denver, North Texas, Drake, American, Colgate

QPR%20Sig.png

Yea gold would look good, trying to get out of the 90's black fad! But other than that like the sleveless jersey look and i couldn't find any other logos for Idaho then what you used

teams.gif

I like the look of the Idaho uniforms but the hats look like what the University of Iowa wears.

Well, I can only work with what they give me, and all Idaho has is the script "Vandals" and the block "I", which looks great on a baseball cap (no matter who it represents). American is one of the next teams on the list, and I'm already drawing blanks on what to do for them (their logo set is even more limited than Idaho's).

QPR%20Sig.png

I like the look of the Idaho uniforms but the hats look like what the University of Iowa wears.

Well, I can only work with what they give me, and all Idaho has is the script "Vandals" and the block "I", which looks great on a baseball cap (no matter who it represents). American is one of the next teams on the list, and I'm already drawing blanks on what to do for them (their logo set is even more limited than Idaho's).

I understand about limits on the Idaho cap.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

This next school is known for their winter sports, but they play in the Sun Belt Conference. How's that for odd? All geographical issues aside, here's the University of Denver Pioneers. Being that DU is known for winter sports like hockey, this is where I took my inspiration for the wordmark and numbers. Combine with Atlanta Braves-style piping, and you have an invasion by the Boys of Summer into a winter sports powerhouse.

316DenverHome.gif

316DenverAway.gif

316DenverAlternate.gif

C&C appreciated.

Coming next: North Texas, Drake, American, Colgate

QPR%20Sig.png

Always have loved a Marron and Gold colors, which are great. Like the Alt. and really all of them, like the cap logo, but you could try the eagle looking logo! Underamour yah!! nice job for like the 10 time

Dom

teams.gif

Always have loved a Marron and Gold colors, which are great. Like the Alt. and really all of them, like the cap logo, but you could try the eagle looking logo! Underamour yah!! nice job for like the 10 time

Dom

You could maybe wait and do them all at once... :rolleyes:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Dom

See earlier comment for my policy on using the same logo twice in a concept.

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived