Should baseball contract?

thedirtyone

I  personally find it very comforting that baseball should be keen to enlist any player who adds to the talent pool in the game. Remember this is the ONLY major baseball league in the world. If anyone else wants to get to the highest point in Baseball (winning the world series) they have to do it in the USA. Far better than implementing any restrictive hiring process that discriminates on any background.

Back On Topic, All this talk of retraction is dumb, no team isin desperate financial mess, a bit of relocation and everything will be ok!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I'd rather have the Expos killed instead of relocated. I couldn't stand it if they won the series as a different team.

Relocation is the worst thing about sports. Fans, cities that helped bring money to the team and devoted their tickets and hopes to the team are thrown like nothing at the sight of more money. It is a disgrace to sports. Saintsfan, has your favourite team ever moved? It's a sucky feeling. All you put in, all the time next year, never to come again. Look what it did in Brooklyn.

.....BTW, making all people speak the same language is INCREDIBLY creepy and un-american. Imagine all the words in our language that come from other languages? It's a melting pot, live with it. Maybe we should all learn newspeak, huh? (For the non-readers among us, a 1984 reference)

Besides, barring a player because of their nationality is racist. And monopolistic. Oh, wait, they're exempt! I forgot they could do whatever the hell they want!

Archived